BY ZATARAIN'S

The contents of this bottle will make 5 gallons of delicious root beer. Easily made. see more...

Nancy M.
Carmichael, CA
I went ahead and purchased this for making a cookie AND a candy recently. I was not very impressed with the results. The flavor was completely lost in the baked item - couldn't taste the root beer flavor at all. The candy lost the flavor as well. I would not purchase this again - I tried a different brand and it was much better.
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
Great root beer! Follow the instructions on the bottle for the ratio of extract to sugar. Makes a pitcher of the best homemade root beer ever
LaTosha D.
This stuff makes an amazing batch of root beer. I love it! Exceptional flavor. I also use it to make candy and cakes.
Marilyn F.
Denham Springs, LA
My mama use to make us Root beer with this when I was little. I love the taste! It easy to make and very affordable!
Courtney N.
This stuff is pretty good and has directions on the back to make your own homemade rootbeer!
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is very confusing because I'm
Not sure what this
Product can be used for.
Madonna D.
Oak Hill, WV
Compared to A & W at the supermarket, how does this taste? I love root beer and I love the idea of being able to make it at home.
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
What can you use this for?
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
Where can I buy this? I want to add it to my vanilla meal replacement shakes!
Nancy M.
Carmichael, CA
Did anyone else find that when using this in a baked product the flavor disappeared?