GroceryPantrySeasonings & SpicesZatarain's
Reduced Sodium Red Beans & Rice Mix, 8 Oz

Zatarain's Reduced Sodium Red Beans & Rice Mix, 8 Oz

by Zatarain's

This flavorful dish is perfect as a side or jazzed up as a meal. With pre-cooked red beans and bell peppers, you can enjoy the authentic flavor and soul of New Orleans in less than 30 minutes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zatarain's Reduced Sodium Red Beans & Rice Mix, 8 Oz!
stacy K.
Pacific, WA
Zatarain's Reduced Sodium Red Beans & Rice Mix, 8 Oz uploaded by stacy K.
Purchased at: Walmart
YUM. I'm going to grub on this for dinner tonight with biscuits. I put hotlinks in mine but you can add anything you like or nothing. I can finally eat solids tonight thanks to a special organic plant that grows.
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,858 reviews
My new go-to brand for red beans and rice. We added cooked chicken, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped onions & a dollop of sour cream to ours. Definitely recommend! Easy to make.
Alexis B.
Columbia, SC
I love to have this on like a cool weather day and add sausage or make pork chops ad have beans and rice with it
Jill D.
Wichita, KS
My favorite city to eat in is NOLA. AND of course I love some red beans and rice so living in TN this gives me a good substitute when I want some. occasionally it will be too watery even when I have prepared correctly but it's still pretty good!
Angie H.
Cary, NC
This meal is delicious. It has a little heat which I like and is a one pot dish which I like even more. Just add a veggie for a complete meal.
april R.
Forreston, IL
This wasn't as good as I hoped it would be. I liked the jambalaya one, but this one didn't have all that much flavor. I believe I made it with sausage and that at least gave more flavor. This was super easy to make and it's good for someone on a budget.
Mila Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely delicious!!! Super easy to make, you just have to make sure to steer it couple times because beans stick to bottom easily. But for $1 something at Walmart we get 4 servings out of it ( I use it as a side dish )
Laura C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the flavor and it is so easy to cook. if you want something that doesnt take alot of effort to make for a quick delicious meal then this is the best!
Himali B.
Denver
Zatarain's Reduced Sodium Red Beans & Rice Mix, 8 Oz uploaded by Himali B.
This is my go to dinner mix, affordable, easy to make, time-saver meal & tasty. I add grilled chicken to this & a cook tasting meal is ready in no time. I buy these from Walmart. I really like red beans & rice & with this meal I can have it anytime even when I don't have much time at hand to prepare a meal. I definitely recommend this dinner mix, you should try this !
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Zatarain's Reduced Sodium Red Beans & Rice Mix, 8 Oz uploaded by Jill R.
Great product delicious and affordable. I buy zatarain's red beans and rice once a week. It has an authentic flavor and is great with sausage, chicken or pork. I buy the reduced sodium kind. Yes I'd buy again. Zatarain's Red Beans And Rice, 8 oz (Pack of 12)

Looking for your answer?