Zatarain's Red Beans & Rice with Sausage uploaded by Christina L.

BY ZATARAIN'S

Zatarain's® Red Beans & Rice With Sausage.
A new Orleans tradition.
Since 1889.
New Orleans style.
Rice, tender red beans, smoked sausage and natural smoke flavor in a thick, rich sauce.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture EST. 2WM. see more...

• Is there a another kind of meat other than this sausage?1 Answers
Pam B.
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
I keep this in my freezer at all times. It is a great side dish or even a stand-alone. Plenty for two people as a side dish. Just the right seasoning.
Courtney C.
Who doesn't love this Zatarain's Red Beans & Rice with Sausage!? It's the perfect side to any dinner and it will have you going back for seconds!! I highly recommend this product!!
Christina L.
Christina L.
Winston Salem, NC
This is amazing! Got some while they were on sale at my grocery store... Not disappointed, only thing is that I feel like it's missing something.. Not sure what though. Rice is perfect, sausage is really good... Next to try is the blackened chicken Alfredo! Woo!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
This is not too shabby! Good flavor and super convenient and easy for a quick side or lunch. I would prefer without sausage, but either way, still a re-buy.
Lizzy  K.
Lizzy K.
My family typically buys the regular red beans and rice box, but this one was even better! The cooking instructions are clear and turns out great!
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Owasso, OK
I normally just buy the rice, and add my own sausage, but I sent my boyfriend to the store and he came back with this and we were not disappointed. It's freaking amazing, no complaints. But if you don't like spicy food, probably not for you.
Shanecia C.
Shanecia C.
Las Cruces, NM
Ahhhhh this is heaven! Definitely recommend this brand. Even if you make or add your own sausage this is to die for.
A. F.
A. F.
Bryan, TX
This isn't too bad. I prefer making this from the boxed mix and adding in my own sausage and whatever extra spices I need, though. This is a bit saltier than I usually prefer my red beads and rice!
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Morganton, GA
Love love love this product. The rice turns out perfectly every time. I do have one complaint about this product and that would be the spiciness of it. If you like things with a little heat it is great, but I am not a huge fan of spicy things and I found that if I buy the one where I have to add my own sausage it is not as spicy
Courtney C.
Is there a another kind of meat other than this sausage?