Zatarain's Pure Ground Gumbo File

by Zatarain's

Zatarain's Pure Ground Gumbo File.
A new Orleans tradition.
Since 1889.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zatarain's Pure Ground Gumbo File!
Angelica F.
Absolutely necessary whenever I make gumbo. I know there are other brands out there but this is my favorite and worth the price. The flavor is just perfect for the gumbo I make.
Raisean R.
The Colony, TX
I bought this to use in my gumbo for Christmas. This was my first time purchasing this product. This is the first time using it, but not the last. I love this stuff!
Connie C.
It's perfect! It's amazing not only for my homemade gumbo, but other dishes.
It's perfect! It's amazing not only for my homemade gumbo, but other dishes.
Gabriella L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Love this spice for my gumbo or if I wanna add an extra creole taste to my dishes. But this gumbo file is the missing piece in a good gumbo. Only complain is its not easily accessible in grocery stores.
Misty T.
Laurel , MS
This is my go to secret for my homemade gumbo! I start by sauté my veggies and adding my rue and then my stock. I usually add in my gumbo spice next. This makes it smell delicious and the flavor is amazing! I usually have a hard time finding this product. So when I find it I stock up! Great for those fall nights!
Jazmine T.
Douglasville, GA
Must have when cooking gumbo when I am cooking my gumbo this is always my go to product
Lindsay J.
I use this for my fav go to when making a nice piping hit gumbo on the stove! It gives such rich flavors and is truly amazing
michael A.
Blytheville, AR
This spice should make it in ever one spice rack if you like true new Orleans flavors an great gumbo

Looking for your answer?