BY ZATARAIN'S

Zatarain's Pure Ground Gumbo File.
A new Orleans tradition.
Since 1889. see more...

Misty T.
Odessa, TX
This is my go to secret for my homemade gumbo! I start by sauté my veggies and adding my rue and then my stock. I usually add in my gumbo spice next. This makes it smell delicious and the flavor is amazing! I usually have a hard time finding this product. So when I find it I stock up! Great for those fall nights!
Raisean R.
The Colony, TX
I bought this to use in my gumbo for Christmas. This was my first time purchasing this product. This is the first time using it, but not the last. I love this stuff!
Gabriella L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Love this spice for my gumbo or if I wanna add an extra creole taste to my dishes. But this gumbo file is the missing piece in a good gumbo. Only complain is its not easily accessible in grocery stores.
Lindsay J.
I use this for my fav go to when making a nice piping hit gumbo on the stove! It gives such rich flavors and is truly amazing
michael a.
Blytheville, AR
This spice should make it in ever one spice rack if you like true new Orleans flavors an great gumbo
Jazmine T.
Marietta, GA
Must have when cooking gumbo when I am cooking my gumbo this is always my go to product
Connie C.
It's perfect! It's amazing not only for my homemade gumbo, but other dishes.

back