BY ZATARAIN'S #17 in Rice

Zatarain's® New Orleans Style Yellow Rice.
A new Orleans tradition.
Since 1889.
Gluten free.
15% more!
Than leading rice mix product*. see more...

• "An quick side dish for any chicken dinner" in 1 review
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Foodie Expert
There are a few dishes in my house that have an absolute set side, and yellow rice is definitely one of those staple sides.

Buttery smooth with amazing flavor, the richness in this rice makes its endlessly more satisfying than any other rice dish (short of a risotto) I've ever had.

The price can't be beat, except for when we find them on sale and stock up!
Kristy E.
Kristy E.
I love this rice! I use it in a cheesy chicken and rice meal and it has great flavor and is really easy to make. It's affordable and tastes better than other yellow rice brands. I usually buy at Walmart. Over all I am completely satisfied and would recommend this product.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Foodie Expert
This is a great, classic, Southern side from a trusted company! We use as a side dish for many meals and it has a great, wholesome taste to it! Convenient and easy to prepare. Can always be found at a great price!
Siomara D.
Siomara D.
Southaven , MS
Foodie Expert
I really really love this rice. The seasoning in it is AMAZING. perfectly cooked not a super soft rice.
Kim W.
Kim W.
I love this yellow rice, it has the perfect amount of seasoning on it and the box makes quite a lot. It goes well with roasted chicken
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Medford, OR
Zatarain's makes good rice. It is easy to prepare & tastes great! An quick side dish for any chicken dinner
Becky L.
Becky L.
Zatarain is a great brand. This rice is so delicious. Its a great side to a meal and is delicious eating it on its own!
Jade B.
Jade B.
Philadelphia , PA
Foodie Expert
Favorite rice to eat easy to make and is amazing. It is also usually on sale and comes in a variety of flavors.
Martine M.
Martine M.
Georgetown, TX
Zatarain's rice is great. All of their flavors are great, but the yellow rice is standard yellow rice. It is easy to make.
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Morganton, GA
I love yellow rice but for me this just didn't seems to be the best. I love most of there products but this one the only main flavor that I got from it was salt. I know yellow rice is a little salty but this could dry out your mouth.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Brooklyn, NY
What do you pair your yellow rice?