BY ZATARAIN'S #32 in Rice

Zatarain's® New Orleans Style Yellow Rice.
A new Orleans tradition.
Since 1889.
Gluten free.
15% more!
Than leading rice mix product*. see more...

• "An quick side dish for any chicken dinner" in 1 review
Marquita S.
Richmond
Zatarains's Yellow Rice is delicious. It is the perfect side dish to go with any meal. Compared to alternatives it is affordable and full of flavor. I will continue to be a repeat consumer because this rice is a hit. I would recommend it to other's to try with their families for dinner.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
This is a very good replacement for regular white rice. It takes between 15-20 minutes minutes to make after the water boils.  The rice has a nice taste and will compliment anything you make with it.  It doesn't keep in the fridge very good so we don't keep what we don't eat.
Stephanie S.
There are a few dishes in my house that have an absolute set side, and yellow rice is definitely one of those staple sides.

Buttery smooth with amazing flavor, the richness in this rice makes its endlessly more satisfying than any other rice dish (short of a risotto) I've ever had.

The price can't be beat, except for when we find them on sale and stock up!
Kristy E.
I love this rice! I use it in a cheesy chicken and rice meal and it has great flavor and is really easy to make. It's affordable and tastes better than other yellow rice brands. I usually buy at Walmart. Over all I am completely satisfied and would recommend this product.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This is a great, classic, Southern side from a trusted company! We use as a side dish for many meals and it has a great, wholesome taste to it! Convenient and easy to prepare. Can always be found at a great price!
Kim L.
Brooklyn, NY
Love go to for quick meals. There yellow rice is great. I recently got a pack for 49cents cause it was sale and I had a coupon for it. Wish I had more coupons cause I would've bought a lot of boxes.
Rachael B.
Morganton, GA
I love yellow rice but for me this just didn't seems to be the best. I love most of there products but this one the only main flavor that I got from it was salt. I know yellow rice is a little salty but this could dry out your mouth.
MK J.
This rice is really really good. It takes no time to make and it taste fresh I don’t even have to add any extra seasoning. It’s really good.
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ
I love most Zatarain's products, but this one just didn't do it for me. It wasn't bad, but it pales by comparison to their other products.
Kim W.
I love this yellow rice, it has the perfect amount of seasoning on it and the box makes quite a lot. It goes well with roasted chicken
Kim L.
Brooklyn, NY
What do you pair your yellow rice?
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
What do you serve with this rice?