Zatarain's New Orleans Style Southern Stroganoff Pasta Dinner Mix, 6.5 oz, (Pack of 8)

BY ZATARAIN'S

Zatarain's New Orleans Style Southern Stroganoff Pasta Dinner Mix: A New Orleans tradition since 1889 Add meat to make a complete meal see more...

Buy on Walmart
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
My family lives Zatarian's Stroganoff. Its easy to make and great tasting. When we run late from school or work it is an easy go to for dinner. Great spices and always New Orleans. Priced is very affordable.
Anna H.
Anna H.
This is the perfect easy go to dinner mix to prepare for your family quickly and easily! My family love it and compliments me every time we have it! I will repurchase!
Leanne T.
Leanne T.
Fillmore, CA
Love the flavor of this. It tastes great and is easy to make. The cost is great too. I enjoy the products.
chelsa P.
chelsa P.
Staunton, IL
This is quick and easy to make and tastes so good i love it.

i would so recommend this to everyone.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Elgin, SC
This is amazing! I do not typically use boxed sides, but I grabbed this because it was an amazing deal! It has great flavor, the spices were on point and it did not leave you feeling overly full! If my husband loved it (and he likes homemade stuff most), then it is a great find!
Karin L.
Karin L.
When I use to eat meat, I use to love using this to cook with chicken. It makes it taste so much better, if you're looking to change the taste up, and not eat the same old same old!
DeAndrea D.
DeAndrea D.
I picked this up one day after a long day of activities with the kids. Completely forgot to put something in the crock pot for diner. This was s life saver!! Was ready in minutes and tastes great!!!
Saida L.
Saida L.
Atlanta, GA
Even though we aren't Creole or Cajun, my daughter LOVES the Zatarain's New Orleans Style Pastas.
They require little prep work and are delicious every time.
Belinda H A.
Belinda H A.
Boys Ranch, TX
Zatarain's is a product that can be trusted. Their pasta's are full of flavor. I even love their rice. Great prices make it even tastier. Perfect for quick meals to save time.
Danielle I.
Danielle I.
They are really yummy. could be readily prepared for dinner. My entire family loves eating it. .This was s life saver!! Was ready in minutes