Zatarain's New Orleans Style Southern Stroganoff Pasta Dinner Mix, 6.5 oz, (Pack of 8)

BY ZATARAIN'S

Zatarain's New Orleans Style Southern Stroganoff Pasta Dinner Mix: A New Orleans tradition since 1889 Add meat to make a complete meal see more...

Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Elgin, SC
This is amazing! I do not typically use boxed sides, but I grabbed this because it was an amazing deal! It has great flavor, the spices were on point and it did not leave you feeling overly full! If my husband loved it (and he likes homemade stuff most), then it is a great find!
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
My family lives Zatarian's Stroganoff. Its easy to make and great tasting. When we run late from school or work it is an easy go to for dinner. Great spices and always New Orleans. Priced is very affordable.
Karin L.
Karin L.
When I use to eat meat, I use to love using this to cook with chicken. It makes it taste so much better, if you're looking to change the taste up, and not eat the same old same old!
Anna H.
Anna H.
This is the perfect easy go to dinner mix to prepare for your family quickly and easily! My family love it and compliments me every time we have it! I will repurchase!
Saida L.
Saida L.
Atlanta, GA
Even though we aren't Creole or Cajun, my daughter LOVES the Zatarain's New Orleans Style Pastas.
They require little prep work and are delicious every time.
Chasity F.
Chasity F.
Pine Bluff, AR
This is very easy to make and not so time-consuming. it is a quick fix that I'm sure many will like. i love it because it tastes great and its simple
kassidy t.
kassidy t.
Massillon, OH
This definitely isn't the best strogonoff out there. But it was delicious. I would totally not recommend to someone unless they like spicy things
Danielle I.
Danielle I.
They are really yummy. could be readily prepared for dinner. My entire family loves eating it. .This was s life saver!! Was ready in minutes
Krista K.
Krista K.
Watertown, NY
These were a decent noodle pack but could have been much better! yet being from an Italian family maybe i am just a harsh judge.
LaTanya P.
LaTanya P.
Oak Park, IL
Great taste Ot makes my family think that I spent a lot of time preparing it decade it tastes so good I just let them think it.