Food & SnacksGrains, Rice & CerealZatarain's
New Orleans Style Original Red Beans and Rice 8-oz

Zatarain's New Orleans Style Original Red Beans and Rice 8-oz.

by Zatarain's

Zatarain's new orleans style original red beans and rice 8-oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zatarain's New Orleans Style Original Red Beans and Rice 8-oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Charlie W.
Ionia, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I normally don’t like boxed rice. I prefer to cook it a more traditional way to get that “sticky” rice. Zatarian’s red beans and rice is seriously so good! The flavor is great, consistency of the rice and beans is perfect! I like to sauté some onion, green pepper and sausage to go along with the red beans and rice. It makes a healthy, delicious meal in under 30 minutes can’t beat that! I definitely recommend zatarian’s red beans and rice.
Elizabeth G.
Muskegon, MI
Love the taste specially with hot sausage. I buy over and over. Would definitely recommend to anybody.
Robin W.
Grand Haven, MI
Amazing for a boxed dinner and great price. We use beef or turkey sausage and it’s always a hit.
Tera S.
Cedar Hill, TX
This has the right that amount of spices to make your dish amazing! All you literally have to do is add your meat choice to this or you can eat as is.. we usually add smoked sausage! Easy and quick dinner choice!
Rhonda R.
Nashville, GA
It’s DELICIOUS!!! Seasoning is spot on!! I don’t care for real spicy foods. This has just the right amount of zip to it without having to call fire dept. If you’ve thought about trying it, you should!!!
Mary M.
Bardstown, KY
Love this with smoked sausage and sautéed onions. And a big old iron skillet of cornbread on the side. And of course, a couple splashes of Louisiana Hot Sauce! So quick and easy. Great comfort food and pretty darned authentic.
Dee R.
The flavors on this rice meal are very good. Savory and nice without any spice or heat. The rice is nice and soft and the beans mix in nicely as part of the dish. I usually chop up cold cuts like ham or roast beef and add them to the pot, but you can also use leftover taco meat or chopped up chicken cutlet. The package says to cook over low heat for 25 minutes, but I find sometimes you need to let it go longer for more of the water to evaporate. Just keep stirring every 5 or 6 minutes to make sure nothing sticks.
Keilee C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This is a go to easy dinner for my family. We serve this with cornbread and a side of vegetables and it is the perfect super easy dinner.
Laurann M.
Marietta, GA
This is super yummy and easy to make! I used to just make it as a side but now I saute smoked sausage with diced onions and peppers and make it a meal! It is so good that way and the leftovers are great too. I usually buy the reduced sodium variety but I didn't see it on here to review. Try it!
michelle K.
London, ON
This rice is amazing !!!! I don’t even know what to write to be honest ! This brand really does rice flavourings amazingly well !

Looking for your answer?