Zatarain's New Orleans Style Original Dirty Rice Mix uploaded by Kaysha A.Zatarain's New Orleans Style Original Dirty Rice Mix uploaded by Ana M.

BY ZATARAIN'S

Zatarain's® New Orleans Style Original Dirty Rice Mix.
A New Orleans tradition since 1889.
Gluten free.
15% more!
Than leading rice mix product*. see more...

• Has anyone Tried making this in a rice cooker?1 Answers
  • What other brands or recipes for dirty rice do you use?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Stephanie S.
This is one of my least favorite products from this brand, but is still in heavy rotation in my household...so you know least favorite still doesn't mean anything bad. Ha!

Plenty of flavor, easy preparation and works well for an easy meal if you just cook some meat, chop and mix in.
Trish S.
Buffalo, NY
One of my favorites dishes! I like to indulge and smother it with cheddar cheese. Yum!
Ana M.
Morgan City, LA
Living in Louisiana makes you want to know how to cook the rice as well as the people who've lived here for years. This helped so much when I was learning how to cook dirty rice! It's easy just follow the steps! Do recommend.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
A quick and delicious side! I've made this to go with tacos, fajitas, or added meat and had it as a main dish. Has a good flavor for a pre-packaged rice.
Destiny K.
Rio Rancho, NM
Zatarains is on the pricey side but they have really great quality. They cook a little easier than Rice a Roni, and are usually gluten free! This mix is yummy and simple.
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
The BEST in the box as far as I am concerned. Easy to add whatever meats you decide. Taste like our local Popeyes chicken rice
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ
I love this product, and it is always in my pantry. Zatarain's know's how to mix the perfect blend of spices. Absolutely delicious!
Krystal W.
Atlanta, GA
I love it! It's a staple in my pantry therefore always on hand when me or the family wants dirty rice.
Lea J.
Tampa, FL
This is my husbands favorite thing ever! We always have at least a dozen boxes on hand. The seasoning is great, a bit spicy, and every one in the family can eat it since they are gluten free.
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
It is one of the best rices. So easy to fix. It is excellent with sausage and fried chicken. Great dish for picnics and other occasions.
Krystal W.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
What other brands or recipes for dirty rice do you use?
Destiny K.
Rio Rancho, NM
Has anyone Tried making this in a rice cooker?