BY ZATARAIN'S #98 in Rice

Zatarain's® New Orleans Style Original Black Beans and Rice.
A new Orleans tradition.
Since 1889. see more...

Buy on Walmart
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I have to thank you for making this product my son is the pickest eater around and one night I made the black beans a and rice and added smoked sausage to it and let me tell ya my son would of ate the whole bowl if I would of let him. I do think some of the products are a little to salty but all in all they are great products!!!
Madison L.
This is one of my favorite brands to buy rice. I love how you can fix this very quickly and easily. Sometimes I will fix this as a side to a meal or I will just eat this buy itself. I really love the flavor!
Luna G.
Portland, OR
This is my kids favorite black beans and rice. It's one of their favorite foods period. They will eat it plain, or with corn and tomatoes added or they'll eat it in burritos. It's just delicious, fast and easy to make!
Jo D.
Other than the fact that it is jam packed with sodium, this is really good. I typically mix it with a box of Zatarains red beans and rice and some chopped smoked sausage, and it's delicious.
Lauren C.
Richmond, KY
Zataran's is one of my favorites to cook for meals. They are very versatile. You can cook this as a side dish or add a protein and make it an entree.
Brittany F.
Great product. Better than other brands out there. Great flavor. I love using this and adding some meat to create an entire meal.
Amber L.
This rice is tasty and so easy to make. Its a little spicy but we love to make this for dinner when the kids are gone.