BY ZATARAIN'S

Zatarain's New Orleans Style Long Grain & Wild Rice Mix: Try adding sliced mushrooms and sweet peas to make a delicious dinner casserole Gluten free Jazz up dinner for less see more...

Rhonda S.
Rhonda S.
Gastonia, NC
This wasn't my favorite rice mix but it wasn't the worst I have had either. It has a descent taste and is good with some dishes. It is very affordable and I would recommend having it with some kind of baked chicken. I think it's worth trying because not everyone's taste buds are the same.
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
My family is addicted to this rice!!!! This is the only thing I need to prepare without my children looking for anything else to go with it for dinner!!!! We love this rice!!!

It's moist!! Very well seasoned!!!

Love love love this rice!!!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Raleigh, NC
This is some of my favorite rice to fix with chicken dinners. It adds great flavors to any meal. And it's super easy to fix. Pop it in a pot, let it cook while you're fixing the rest of dinner. Everything is done in 30 mins or less!
Shawn B.
Shawn B.
Allen Park, MI
I enjoy zatarain's product because they taste great and fresh. The directions and meals suggestions posted on the box are easy to follow and give the rice the right texture and flavor that you are looking for in a product.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
New Prague, MN
I absolutely love this rice! It has a very nice flavor that is not too strong but not to subtle. It is definitely something everyone should try with a chicken type meal.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Perfect quick and easy side to compliment any meal. Great on its own or sometimes i make it into a main dish by adding some chicken or shrimp and vegetables.
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Murfreesboro, TN
Good taste, easy to make, well priced, and reliable product i purchase fairly regularly. I use less f the seasoning to make it a bit healthier
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Jasper, AR
Long grain and wild rice is my absolute favorite type of rice! My mom used to make it when I was little, and now I make it for my kids!
Ashlee J.
Ashlee J.
Moultrie, GA
We love Long Grain Wild Rice! I remember my parents making it for us when I was younger! It is so delicious and a great hit with kids!
Darian P.
Darian P.
Norton, VA
This brand is my favorite rice brand, so I decided to give this kind a try. Very good when paired with veggies and grilled chicken!