BY ZATARAIN'S

Zatarain's New Orleans Style Long Grain & Wild Rice Mix: Try adding sliced mushrooms and sweet peas to make a delicious dinner casserole Gluten free Jazz up dinner for less see more...

Darian P.
Darian P.
Norton, VA
This brand is my favorite rice brand, so I decided to give this kind a try. Very good when paired with veggies and grilled chicken!
Donna C.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
My family loves Zatarain's New Orleans Style Long Grain and Wild Rice Mix! It goes perfectly as a side dish with any meat. We like it with baked tilapia. I also use it as a base for my red beans and rice dish. It has a distinct seasoning that really brings out the flavor of the grains. Eats easy to cook in less than 5 minutes! I highly recommend trying this! Your family will love it as much as mine does!
Rhonda S.
Rhonda S.
Gastonia, NC
This wasn't my favorite rice mix but it wasn't the worst I have had either. It has a descent taste and is good with some dishes. It is very affordable and I would recommend having it with some kind of baked chicken. I think it's worth trying because not everyone's taste buds are the same.
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
My family is addicted to this rice!!!! This is the only thing I need to prepare without my children looking for anything else to go with it for dinner!!!! We love this rice!!!

It's moist!! Very well seasoned!!!

Love love love this rice!!!
Shawn B.
Shawn B.
Allen Park, MI
I enjoy zatarain's product because they taste great and fresh. The directions and meals suggestions posted on the box are easy to follow and give the rice the right texture and flavor that you are looking for in a product.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
I love Zatarain's pasta and rice mixes. They are so quick and easy to make especially for a working mother after a long day of work. I love that they don't cut out flavors and give my dish a little kick!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Raleigh, NC
This is some of my favorite rice to fix with chicken dinners. It adds great flavors to any meal. And it's super easy to fix. Pop it in a pot, let it cook while you're fixing the rest of dinner. Everything is done in 30 mins or less!
Marina B.
Marina B.
Denver, CO
A friend made this for me and initially, I really enjoyed the flavors. However I am sensitive to salt (and flavor substitutes). This gave me a headache almost immediately, and looking at the ingredients the sodium was high and flavor substitutes were present-- just not for me.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
New Prague, MN
I absolutely love this rice! It has a very nice flavor that is not too strong but not to subtle. It is definitely something everyone should try with a chicken type meal.
susie j.
susie j.
I like this rice as a side or as part of a bigger dish, like mixing it with cranberries and stuffing a pork loin with it. It is fluffy and flavorful, although it could include a bit more wild rice for my liking.