BY ZATARAIN'S

Zatarain's New Orleans Style Long Grain & Wild Rice Mix: Try adding sliced mushrooms and sweet peas to make a delicious dinner casserole Gluten free Jazz up dinner for less see more...

Tori J.
If you're in a hurry to cook, this is a great product to use. It has a great taste and it also saves you hours of cooking!
Isabel S.
San Antonio, TX
This is a good idea mohave it at home, so you can cook so easy, takes good and for me that's a good idea for kids to start cooking.
susie j.
I like this rice as a side or as part of a bigger dish, like mixing it with cranberries and stuffing a pork loin with it. It is fluffy and flavorful, although it could include a bit more wild rice for my liking.
Marina B.
Denver, CO
A friend made this for me and initially, I really enjoyed the flavors. However I am sensitive to salt (and flavor substitutes). This gave me a headache almost immediately, and looking at the ingredients the sodium was high and flavor substitutes were present-- just not for me.
SHARON S.
Monroe, LA
I love to cook this rice widen I bake chicken or pork chops. The taste is wonderful bb
Kelly E.
Troy, MO
I love their products and they have such great flavor. The price is also very reasonable as well
Jenna S.
Akron, OH
I love this rice! Super easy to make and it pairs nicely with so many different main dishes. The flavor is spot on and it always tastes fresh.
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
The flavor and diversity of meals you can make with s is great for any day and any season! We eat this all the time!
Cassie G.
Pea Ridge, AR
Only brand that I'd love and the rice doesn't stick together and is very fluffy. Hands down the best
Alissa B.
Larned, KS
I like to make this up and serve it with my fish. Not exciting on its own but compliments both fish and chicken.