Zatarain's New Orleans Style Long Grain & Wild Mix uploaded by Lateshia S.

BY ZATARAIN'S #54 in Rice

Zatarain's® New Orleans Style Long Grain & Wild Mix.
A new Orleans tradition.
Since 1889.
Gluten free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Meg t.
Meg t.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this rice as a base and add a lot of fresh vegetables and soy sausage. It's delicious, spicy and the perfect side to a hot summers day BBQ.
Rita W.
Rita W.
This rice was ok, but not worth changing from my regular brand of Rice a Roni wild and white rice. The flavoring in this brand was much weaker than the savory, bold taste of Rice a Roni wild rice, and I had to add extra seasonings at the end. It still turned out somewhat bland, so I would not buy again.
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Foodie Expert
Easy to make for a great side dish. I first tried this when my uncle was catering and he would add seasoned chicken to it for a delicious meal! I really enjoy this rice.
Genevieve K.
Genevieve K.
Lansing, MI
A nice blend and mix of long grain and wild rice. I wish there was more of the wild in it. fast to cook, easy side dish. I add veggies to mix it up a bit.
Lynn R.
Lynn R.
Foodie Expert
I love zatarans rice! All of their rice boxed products are great. I have to say that this particular flavor can be a little bland, so use it as a canvas to add to with a nice sauce or vegetables.
Ash F.
Ash F.
Antelope, CA
Easy way to make a tasty quick side for any meal. Really easy to make you don't take much work at all.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Wild rice is so hard and if you do it's super expensive! I'm hooked on this stuff, reasonably priced and is easy to make!
Julia M.
Julia M.
Latrobe, Tasmania
Foodie Expert
This brand is honestly my fave pre packed rice. tons of them are gluten free too, the long grain wild rice is so yummy, i think if you haven't tried them you should! you'll get hooked