Zatarain's New Orleans Style Jambalaya Mix Reduced Sodium uploaded by Abigail G.

BY ZATARAIN'S

Zatarain's® New Orleans Style Reduced Sodium Jambalaya Mix.
A New Orleans Tradition
Since 1889.
25% less sodium than our original jambalaya mix.
Jazz Up Dinner For Less!
Gluten Free. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie S.
Foodie Expert
Hubby accidentally purchased the low-sodium version for dinner one night, and we were all out of the regular stuff at home, so we sucked it up.

Unfortunately, even with all of the amazingly flavorful spices in the recipe....this just isn't the same as the full-sodium version.

Pricing is great, as always for this brand.
Abigail G.
Smiths was having a closeout sale. I bought a bunch of these zatarans low sodium for 40 cents. The idea didn't like it that much. It's healthy but I don't think it's worth it.
Victoria D.
Foodie Expert
Love Zatarains! I am never disappointed with their products. The jambalaya rice is my favorite. One box is plenty for my family of four.
Jazmine S.
Foodie Expert
This is really good. I make this for my family and they love it. The price is good considering 1 box feed all three of us.
Jennifer M.
Glenwood, AR
Foodie Expert
Wow this stuff is so good! Cheap, easy, and tastes awesome!! A little hot sauce and your good to go!
Nidiyah C.
Foodie Expert
This is salty I can't eat this every day and its good to eat so I hope they keep on making it but dnt put no salt
Tiffany P.
I love the jambalaya mix. Its something quick and easy. And it is also a affordable price. One box with feed a lot of people. Or have left overs, its even better the next day
Lisa D.
Morrisville, NC
Foodie Expert
We love all the products from Zatarain's. I was so happy too see Zatarain's New Orleans Style Reduced Sodium Jambalaya Mix in the grocery store, same great flavor as the original but with less salt.
Tessarae T.
Foodie Expert
This is the best mix ever ! i love it and it is very easy to make! the taste is very good and it doesn't take long to fix
Kellyn W.
Broxton, GA
Love this rice it is so flavorful just by itself but even more delicious when you add sausage or hamburger meat.