BY ZATARAIN'S

Zatarain's New Orleans Style Jambalaya Mix: 25% less sodium than Zatarain's original jambalaya mix Gluten free Jazz up dinner for less see more...

Rachael B.
Denton , TX
I'm from New Orleans so I love jambalaya from scratch but this is a great alternative for those who do not know how to make it. On the box they have two different recipes one very simple at one that requires a little bit more ingredients. If you want authentic tasting jambalaya I will go with the second recipe on the box and I promise you you will not be disappointed!
Gwendolyn P.
Gardena, CA
In our house, we're big fans of Cajun fare. However, I don't often have the time to spend making homemade gumbo or jambalaya. Zatarain's mixes are pretty darned good everyday substitutes.

When we make this jambalaya at home (at least once a week), we add chicken, as well as some fresh andouille sausage that our local grocery makes. I often have people beg me for the recipe, then have to tell them that it was a mix. Not only is this a great-tasting, hearty meal, it couldn't be easier to prepare; and it only takes about 30 minutes!
Pami A.
Berwick, LA
Zatarians is the best!! This jambalaya mix is the best, add some sausage and it makes our family a complete meal!! Everyone in our house loves it and it's a staple in our pantry, a must buy when we go to the store grocery shopping, affordably priced and makes for an awesome, tasty meal!!
Nyssa G.
I make this for my husband and it is one of his favorites amp it up with a little bit of extra zatarains seasoning on top of it and add chicken shrimp and sausage. I have also made this for large groups of people and parties and it is a hit every time and people don't realize it's not homemade
Deb V.
Woodbridge , VA
This rice dish is can be a great quick meal. I add fresh peppers and onions, plus chicken. It's one of my go to dishes, when I get home late from work and need a fast dinner for me and my wife. It's delicious and I'm happy that it comes in a low sodium version now.
Natty D.
No other mix compares. I often make it in large batches to take to pot lucks. I just saute my chicken with sausage, sweet onion, red, and green bell peppers. When everything is cooked, I add the mix, water, and cook the rice till tender. It's so good my friends my friends think i made it from scratch.
Meredith O.
Middletown, CT
Easiest and most delicious dinner ever!!! I like to do it with chicken but you can literally add any meat and it will be good! Ground beef is also good with this! Just make sure to cook the meat before adding it to the rice mixture.
Mia S.
Zatarains Jambalaya Mix has been a favorite in my household for some time. It is flavorful, and the seasonings in it make the perfect, foolproof batch every time. I like it because its very authentic once you add in all the extras.
Brianna D.
Cocoa, FL
The number one jambalaya on the market. It's got so much flavor and is super inexpensive. Gray meal perfect for the family and you can double up or triple up if you have visitors coming. Everyone loves this dish.
Lauren G.
Lexington, KY
Such great flavor packed into a tiny box! The instructions are easy to follow and it cooks up very quick. An easy meal on busy nights. Tastes great! My kids and husband all love this mix. Not too spicy, either.