BY ZATARAIN'S

Zatarain's® New Orleans Style Gumbo Mix with Rice.
A new Orleans tradition.
Since 1889. see more...

Mila Z.
Purchased at: Kroger
It's so easy to make delicious gambo at home! It's not like in restaurant but for $1.60 it's great! And it makes whole bunch. I like to add bunch of veggies and meats. I buy it maybe once or twice a year but it's always satisfying results! If you don't have time to cook gumbo this is great alternative!
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,114 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Zatarain's New Orleans style gumbo tastes delicious with (Eckrich) sausage and sauteed veggies (we used celery, onion, garlic and jalapeno). It is a great meal on its own but goes further and feels healthier prepared with veggies. We also cooked red beans to pop in with the gumbo and it mixed well. Our extra ingredients: a cheese blend added to the top with a dollop of sour cream. It was perfect, but would've been better had I also added grilled shrimp. Maybe next time! We love most Zatarain's products, it's usually a hit in our household.
Kat J.
1,095 reviews
This Zatarain’s mix is the perfect base for gumbo,... I add shrimp, crab, sausage, and chicken, but I don’t need to add much else because this gives a good solid flavor that could easily be mistaken for completely homemade. It’s affordable too, and makes enough for a big pot so I always have plenty of leftovers throughout the week. I won’t buy another brand as long as Zatarain’s keeps making this!
Shay W.
Man I could right a book on this product. I love it. I use this as a base for my gumbo. I add meat, peppers, seafood and veggies. I had more seasoning for extra depth of flavor. People have no idea that it's not homemade. It's a great gumbo starter.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
This is great for beginners cooking gumbo, it's delicious, easy to make and if you have never had gumbo but you want to try it just pick up a box of this and add some shrimp you will not be disappointed!
Breanne D.
Gladwin, MI
Up until last weekend, this was the best gumbo mix! I finally had some REAL new orleans gumbo - AMAZING!! But this boxed kind is still, very good!
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ
This is the perfect "sick day" soup. It is easy to make, and has just the perfect amount of spice to open up your sinuses.
Cynthia H.
Warren, MI
Zatarain ' s New Orleans style gumbo with rice is so good. It is easy to make and has the right amount of spice.
Chelsea N.
Pocatello, ID
The husband absolutely looooves this! Have to make sure there are leftovers for him every time I make it!

Walmart