BY ZATARAIN'S

Zatarain's® New Orleans Style Reduced Sodium Dirty Rice Mix.
A New Orleans Tradition. Since 1889.
25% less sodium than our original dirty rice mix.
Jazz up dinner for less!
Gluten free. see more...

Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
Zatarain,s dirty rice is good with a nice meal. I have purchased this before and i used to eat it all the time when i was younger. I think it is just as good as any other dirty rice. I bought it at my local grocery store. I am overall satisfied with the brand and the rice.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Love Zatarains! We love the dirty rice mix, and add ground beef or ground turkey and make it a meal. If I can get my kids to eat it, it must be good!
Kayla P.
This is something I will make with chicken for dinner. I love it. It is just spicy enough for me, but I love anything spicy!
Jessica W.
Murfreesboro , TN
I love the Zatarain's mixes! They're not as good as authentic Cajun cuisine but they'll work in a hurry!