BY ZATARAIN'S

Zatarain's® New Orleans Style Jambalaya Flavored With Sausage.
A New Orleans tradition since 1889.
Rice with sausage, onion, bell pepper and spices.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Zatarain's Jambalaya with Sausage New Orleans Style
  • "We still check to see if we can find them every time we're in the frozen food section." in 1 review
  • "All taste great with many options" in 1 review
  • "It's also pretty inexpensive and perfect for those college student on a budget :b (but a better alternative than ramen, in my opinion)" in 1 review
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
My boyfriend and I both LOVE these frozen meals! We used to always have a few in the fridge for quick lunches. They have a lot of flavor and are ready in just a few minutes. Sadly, our Hy-Vee has stopped carrying them. We still check to see if we can find them every time we're in the frozen food section. If I could find them again I'd stock up and buy all they had!
Faith G.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I really like zatarains jambalaya because it has a nice kick to it and cooks fairly quickly. It's also pretty inexpensive and perfect for those college student on a budget :b (but a better alternative than ramen, in my opinion)
Kayla P.
Hackettstown, NJ
I usually love zatarans (the ones in the boxes) but I was not pleased with this one at all! It looked like slop a lot more saucier than pictured... The taste was just blah...
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ
This is fine if you are in a hurry, but it is a bit on the greasy side. I recommend their dry boxes, so that you can regulate the grease. That having been said, this is better than most frozen entres.
Tia S.
Eugene, OR
As a poor college student these boxes are life!! So easy and filling. Plus there are usually coupons. Perfect!!!
Rachel M.
Longview, TX
I would rather buy the box and make it myself. The frozen version just tastes a lot more dry than the boxed mix.
Amy W.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
This product is great for a quick dinner or a side that is needed quickly. All taste great with many options
Jamie M.
This product was actually not that appitizing. However, Some In My Family Like It JUST Not ME .
Amy W.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite flavor?