BY ZATARAIN'S

New Orleans style seafood breading mix. see more...

Robin P.
Maryville, TN
We highly recommend this fish fry. My husband is a big fisherman and we use this for every fish fry we have. No need for extra seasoning because this mix has it all.
Angela S.
This is a great light way to batter your fish without a lot of breading. I liked because I got more fish taste but I did like he seasoning all ready in the breading. Everyone that had at my home says it taste so good with this breading.
Michelle C.
San Antonio, TX
When we want to fry fish but are tired of the same old thing we grab this. Makes a great light weight batter with a hint of lemon. Crisps just right. Highly recommend it for trout.
Jasmine F.
I love this fish fry and the fact that you don't need extra seasonings. I can't decide whether I like the crispy or this one better
Amber L.
This fish batter is so great! We do family fish frys and this is the only brand we use. There is nothing better than this batter!
Amanda D.
Inman, SC
Love the flavor! The only way I will eat fish or any seafood for that matter is if it made with this batter!
justine C.
Key West , FL
The flavor is where its at. my household loves this stuff! its super cost efficient too! a definite favorite
Christine R.
Arabi, La
The seasoned fish fry tastes great. We use it on shrimp, fish and oysters. Love the flavor!