Food & SnacksPrepared FoodsPackaged Meals & SidesZatarain's
zatarain's family size frozen blackened chicken alfredo

zatarain's® family size frozen blackened chicken alfredo

by Zatarain's

Family night just got easier! For a quick and easy skillet-prepared meal, reach for Zatarain's® Blackened Chicken Alfredo. It’s been carefully prepared with quality ingredients, like penne pasta, creamy Alfredo sauce, blackened chicken tenders and a special blend of spices.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of zatarain's® family size frozen blackened chicken alfredo !
Searcy, AR
I EAT THIS STUFF BY THE BAG!!! I can't get enough of it. I love chicken alfredo of all sorts and I tried this recently and I now always have this in my freezer and it cooks easy and comes out great! Great price for a good amount, too
Hokes Bluff, AL
these are so easy too cook. and taste like it’s homemade! i bring the little packs of them with me to lunch at work most days!
Mt Pleasant, TN
This is a weekly must for us! It’s so easy and taste amazing! Just throw it in the pot and you’re done! Super fast and no prepping anything! One pan meals are our goto most of the time! I will definitely keep buying and recommend them to other houses looking for easy meals!
Palatka, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
MY family loves this. It gives the alfredo favor and the chicken favor better than I could cook it. It is amazing and my family loves it
Springdale, AR
One of my literal all time favorite quick easy meals, for an hurried-type meal, and it’s so incredibly delicious
Batesville, MS
This is the best pre-made frozen pasta I’ve ever had! It’s full of flavor. It’s the perfect go to when you don’t feel like doing hard cooking.
North Augusta, SC
This is pretty good for a lazy night or quick lunch! It’s creamy has pretty good flavor. I think it could use more blackened seasoning. I don’t suggest if you’re on any kind of diet but it will be a staple in my freezer.
Fort Worth, TX
I always have a bag in my freezer for the nights we need something quick and delicious. I love that it’s not overly spicy and my kids and still enjoy it.
Metairie, LA
I'm from Louisiana so Zatarain's is is a hometown favorite. I was pleased to find an easy to fix, frozen meal from the zatarain brand. The pasta is prefect, the chicken nice and tender and the flavor is spot on with the perfect amount of spice all in a creamy sauce. Delicious!
So good. We usually keep some in the freezer at all times. Very tasty. Not better than homemade but good enough. I pretty much haven’t met a Zatarain’s product I didn’t like.

Looking for your answer?