BY ZATARAIN'S

Cayenne pepper Coriander Black pepper see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
Foodie Expert
Yum yum yum... I could eat this all day long everyday of my life....so tasty and scrumptious!!!!!!!!!!!!
Melanie P.
Bay City, MI
Delicious for any boil not just crawfish or crab! I made an oyster and sausage boil with new potatoes and corn and OMG was it tasty!!
Sonja M.
Daphne, AL
Excellent mix of spices. Would never boil shrimp, crabs or crawfish without it. It's a must for a seafood boil.
Jazmine T.
New Orleans, LA
Foodie Expert
A must have if you are cooking seafood or having a crawfish boil I love zatarains products because they are affordable and easy to cook with
Jessica B.
Phil Campbell, AL
So tasty! We tried a lot of different seasonings for our low country boils bit this one took the crown. Only
Use it IF you love spicy food! Soo good!!
Shemica R.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm from New Orleans and this boil in a bag is one of my staple ingredients whenever I'm boiling seafood and sides.
MIRANDA H.
Great brand and product. Taste good and has a good price. Easy to use too!!!
Genita K.
When I make crab legs I definitely make sure to grab my Zatarains. You are guaranteed to kick your fingers.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Foodie Expert
Being from Louisiana we always use crab boil when bottling our seafood. This crab boil is very affordable and you can find it at any local grocery store. I highly recommend it especially to the ones who haven't tried it yet.
Stephanie F.
Foodie Expert
We use this one we make crab baked every year for 4th of July. It has the right of mine of spice and kick. We always repurchase.