Zatarain's Creole Seasoning uploaded by Marcia C.

BY ZATARAIN'S

Zatarain's® Creole Seasoning.

New look same great taste.

A New Orleans tradition.

Since 1889.

Shake on the flavor! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
I didn't like this seasoning at all. We used it for crawfish and I just didn't like it. It smelled good but it tasted pretty bad. Zatarans is actually usually pretty good at creole flavors and Cajun flavors but i just didn't like this.
Savanna R.
Rogers, AR
I have ALWAYS been a fan of Zatarain's! Everything from their pasta mixes, rice mixes, and even frozen meals I've been a fan of. So imagine my surprise when I find out that they have a seasoning mix! It is better than I ever dreamed of!
Tesla R.
Moody, AL
I love this Cajun seasoning. I use it when cooking meats and veggies all the time. I especially like it when I make scrambled eggs. Always a must in my kitchen!
Marcia C.
Love. It. Great on salmon, chicken, whatever you are throwing on the grill. It is super salty so be careful not to use too much if you don't like salty food.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
This seasoning is good on so many different foods. It's great to put on chicken, pork and beef. I also like to put it on my vegetables.
DeAngela B.
Monroe, LA
I'm from Louisiana, so this seasoning is a must in the kitchen! It gives your food that kick that the Cajun food has.
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
I make Cajun pasta with this stuff and this makes it so flavorful. Not spicy really but gives the dish some zip!
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
I put this seasoning on all the meats I cook. Gives a spicy flavor. I would recommend it to others.
Delena W.
Review for: Creole Seasoning 17 oz; 482 g more...
Great seasoning. Taste great on anything. I am a repeat user. It met all my expectations
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
I love this creole seasoning , it's make my mom past taste great we always use it