Zatarain's Concentrated Shrimp & Crab Boil, 8 fl oz, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Allison D.

BY ZATARAIN'S

Zatarain's Concentrated Shrimp & Crab Boil: Great-tasting seafood without the guesswork Great for adding flavor excitement to other foods see more...

Chelsie C.
Rayne, LA
Love this stuff for our family crawfish boils amazing use a little or a lot depending on how spicy u want them yum yum
valentina G.
Seattle, WA
I use this with scallops, shrimp and flounder in a small dutch oven on weeknights when I want to make a "fancy" looking dinner really fast.
Kylie T.
DeQuincy, LA
The Zatarain's Shrimp and Crab Boil is a must-have for our household! My roommates love to marinate everything with it!
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I am from New Orleans, so I'm going to tell you, if you want the real flavor of the city, this is it!!! The ;ocals all use Zatarains for literally EVERYTHING! The boil spices are truly authentic and it cant be beat, I use it many times a year for almost every crab and shrimp boil without fail! MMM MMM Good! Perfect!
Allison D.
This stuff is really good! We use this when we have a shrimp boil with shrimp, potatoes and corn on the cob. We just get the water boiling and dump it in!
sara a.
san diego, ca
Loved it with my shrimp and my fish. it was so good and spicy and perfect to be taste. not to hot
Dazha O.
Very great for anything you boil if you want a spicy taste ! Myself personally I've used it to boil potatoes and ect. In a big pot and it came out fantastic!
Amanda S.
Locust Grove, OK
Hands down the best for a boil. It has a great Cajun flavor and saturates the foods you are cooking with the flavor.
Megan J.
Best shrimp/crab boil out there. I may be bias cause I'm from Louisiana, but if you want a kick and a southern LA style to your boil. I'd pick this
rhonda m.
irvington, AL
Just boiled up me a big ol pot of shrimp with Zatarains Concentrated Shrimp and Crab boil!! Woohoo!! They were awesome!! You can adjust the spice to just right flavor..wouldn't use anything else!