BY ZATARAIN'S

Zatarain's Concentrated Shrimp & Crab Boil: Great-tasting seafood every time without the guesswork Add extra zest to red beans, gumbo, gravy and marinades see more...

Camille S.
Kennesaw, GA
I'm not big on seafood but my husband is and he loves Crab. This is our go to product whenever we pick up crab. I've boiled crabs about five times this year and I strongly recommend putting this in your water. I'm not sure of the amount I've used for each boil but I boil in a large pot typically used to boil pasta and I use a little less than a cup of zatarains crab boil. I don't like spicy food as much as my husband which is why I use less than a cup to boil about 1 lb of crabs. The flavor is just right and goes all the way to the crabmeat. A highly recommended product.
Latonya O.
Greenville, SC
I absolutely use this it is my true go to when having a crab boil, it is the best , if you gotta have flavor and a little kick, this is right for you , I highly recommend this product and will be the first to let you know that it is absolutely great.
Tosha W.
Georgetown, GA
I use this in soups especially Gumbos. Gives everything a nice flavor and helps seafood blend well with other flavors. I also use this to boil peanuts, right along with the cajun seasoning. Talk about yummy!
Lauren  L.
Destrehan, LA
We use this all the time! My kids love it when pour just a little in the water when making hot dogs. We also use it when boiling potatoes for potato salad. Even better when boiling shrimp and crawfish!
Helena B.
Zatarain's shrimp and crab boil truly transforms any dish. When boiling my potatoes for mashing, add a splash of this seasoning to add a bit of life to an otherwise plain dish!
Shandana T.
Bessemer, AL
This is the only crab boil I use. Cannot have a seafood boil without it. The concentrated flavor means that one bottle tends to be enough. The spiciness is great, not blow your head off hot.
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
Yum yum!! A drip will do ya! Can't cook shrimp without it! It's always on hand in my home. Boiling shrimp and potatoes with corn on the cob. That's a monthly meal that I can't do without.
Bria N.
St Petersburg, FL
Can't tell me nothing, I love having a crab boil and this is a must in the back porch. Adding that kick of flavor, igniting my taste buds from every bite. 10/10!
Tina G.
Chipley, FL
This is the best product to use for crab or shrimp boil. It's gives the fish and vegetables a great flavor! Don't forget to add salt to taste and be careful to much is very spicy!
Stacy S.
Carthage, MO
I cook a lot of cajun/creole dishes and this Shrimp boil is used a lot. I used it as a marinade for not only seafood, but also chicken, Turkey, Pork, and game meat. A little goes a long way! Potent aroma and flavor.