BY ZATARAIN'S

Zatarain's Concentrated Shrimp & Crab Boil: Great-tasting seafood every time without the guesswork Add extra zest to red beans, gumbo, gravy and marinades see more...

Latonya O.
Latonya O.
Greenville, SC
I absolutely use this it is my true go to when having a crab boil, it is the best , if you gotta have flavor and a little kick, this is right for you , I highly recommend this product and will be the first to let you know that it is absolutely great.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Carthage, MO
I cook a lot of cajun/creole dishes and this Shrimp boil is used a lot. I used it as a marinade for not only seafood, but also chicken, Turkey, Pork, and game meat. A little goes a long way! Potent aroma and flavor.
Lauren  L.
Lauren L.
Destrehan, LA
We use this all the time! My kids love it when pour just a little in the water when making hot dogs. We also use it when boiling potatoes for potato salad. Even better when boiling shrimp and crawfish!
Shandana T.
Shandana T.
Bessemer, AL
This is the only crab boil I use. Cannot have a seafood boil without it. The concentrated flavor means that one bottle tends to be enough. The spiciness is great, not blow your head off hot.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
Yum yum!! A drip will do ya! Can't cook shrimp without it! It's always on hand in my home. Boiling shrimp and potatoes with corn on the cob. That's a monthly meal that I can't do without.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Mccomb, MS
I love spicy foods. Crawfish and shirmp are my absolute FAVORITE this makes them spicy. My family adds this into a lot of dish that they cook with. It's not the healthiest, but it's good
Neha P.
Neha P.
I always keep these on hand! My familia love seafood and you never know when you might need to boil up at pot! Great with my own blend of seasonings as well.
Martha o.
Martha o.
Bay St Louis, MS
This is the best tasting seasoning to use on any seafood. We use it on boiled crawfish and boiled crabs. We don't use anything but zatarans.
Natasha E.
Natasha E.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a must-have for crab/shrimp boils or any type of seafood based soups. It has a really good flavor without being overwhelming.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Justin, TX
I'm not usually one to cook seafood but every time I do I use this lovely blend! So much flavor is packed into every bite