BY ZATARAIN'S

Zatarain's Concentrated Shrimp & Crab Boil: Great-tasting seafood every time without the guesswork Add extra zest to red beans, gumbo, gravy and marinades see more...

Cindy A.
Cindy A.
West Monroe, LA
Being from Louisiana we live by Zatarains!! We even fry our fish in it!! It leaves a great southern taste on anything.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Roanoke, VA
When i lived in New Orleans this is the go to shrimp and crab boil concentrate. Everyone uses it and its super tasty
Megan G.
Megan G.
Slidell, TX
We have crawfish boils every year. We add this to the boil and puts a great seasoning on the crawfish. So tasty!
Lydia P.
Lydia P.
Louisville, MS
My family loves this! It's a lot easier to use than the powders. Only downside is its HOT
Camille S.
Camille S.
Kennesaw, GA
I'm not big on seafood but my husband is and he loves Crab. This is our go to product whenever we pick up crab. I've boiled crabs about five times this year and I strongly recommend putting this in your water. I'm not sure of the amount I've used for each boil but I boil in a large pot typically used to boil pasta and I use a little less than a cup of zatarains crab boil. I don't like spicy food as much as my husband which is why I use less than a cup to boil about 1 lb of crabs. The flavor is just right and goes all the way to the crabmeat. A highly recommended product.
Latonya O.
Latonya O.
Greenville, SC
I absolutely use this it is my true go to when having a crab boil, it is the best , if you gotta have flavor and a little kick, this is right for you , I highly recommend this product and will be the first to let you know that it is absolutely great.
Tosha W.
Tosha W.
Georgetown, GA
I use this in soups especially Gumbos. Gives everything a nice flavor and helps seafood blend well with other flavors. I also use this to boil peanuts, right along with the cajun seasoning. Talk about yummy!
Helena B.
Helena B.
Zatarain's shrimp and crab boil truly transforms any dish. When boiling my potatoes for mashing, add a splash of this seasoning to add a bit of life to an otherwise plain dish!
Shandana T.
Shandana T.
Bessemer, AL
This is the only crab boil I use. Cannot have a seafood boil without it. The concentrated flavor means that one bottle tends to be enough. The spiciness is great, not blow your head off hot.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
Yum yum!! A drip will do ya! Can't cook shrimp without it! It's always on hand in my home. Boiling shrimp and potatoes with corn on the cob. That's a monthly meal that I can't do without.