BY ZATARAIN'S

Zatarain's Concentrated Shrimp & Crab Boil: Great-tasting seafood every time without the guesswork Add extra zest to red beans, gumbo, gravy and marinades see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Brandi W.
Salem, VA
When i lived in New Orleans this is the go to shrimp and crab boil concentrate. Everyone uses it and its super tasty
Maria A.
I cooked a shrimp dish with this product, and my whole family loved it. I'm not much of a cook, but Zatarain always makes me look good
Tosha W.
Georgetown, GA
I use this in soups especially Gumbos. Gives everything a nice flavor and helps seafood blend well with other flavors. I also use this to boil peanuts, right along with the cajun seasoning. Talk about yummy!
Kristi J.
Lake Charles, LA
We use this product when boiling seafood. I love the flavor it brings to crawfish, shrimp, and crabs.
Camille S.
Kennesaw, GA
I'm not big on seafood but my husband is and he loves Crab. This is our go to product whenever we pick up crab. I've boiled crabs about five times this year and I strongly recommend putting this in your water. I'm not sure of the amount I've used for each boil but I boil in a large pot typically used to boil pasta and I use a little less than a cup of zatarains crab boil. I don't like spicy food as much as my husband which is why I use less than a cup to boil about 1 lb of crabs. The flavor is just right and goes all the way to the crabmeat. A highly recommended product.
rebbeca J.
Metairie , La
Beat crawfish boil seasoning for this southern family!!! Has great flavor and isn't too spicy for myself or the kids!!!
Teresa M.
Means, KY
I used this over the summer with Crawfish, it was so yummy! Gave it a wonderful zesty flavor.
Heather S.
cleves, OH
I used in a seafood boil that I was preparing. Delicious flavor and wasn't to over powering.
Leanne Q.
Port Orchard, WA
When I do a crab boil I take it seriously so when I picked up Zatarans concentrate I figured it would be good but it was actually a great asset to my pot.
Debbie L.
Use this product for all of our boiled seafood. Fantastic taste. Better price. Just put in water what could be easer.