BY ZATARAIN'S

Long grain white rice and broccoli florets in a creamy blend of real cheeses. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sarah  A.
Tastes absolutely divine! I love that it doesn't taste like a boxed meal and the true broccoli & cheddar taste comes out. My family is very picky and my husband hates broccoli but they love this. Quick and simple to make!
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
This rice mix is okay but not enough "cheese factor" for me. I will eat it but wouldn't buy again because The rice a roni brand is WAY better. More cheesy and softer rice.
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ
As you can see from my reviews, I love Zatarain's products. However, many are too spicy for the younger members of my family. This is the exception. We all love it!
Jazmin M.
This is delusions and can eat it anything as a side meal or just eat it by itself! I highly recommend it and plus it is very easy to make!(:
Kimberlee B.
Springfield, OR
I think this is one of those store bought items everyone can agree on thank goodness!