Zatarain's® Cayenne Pepper 3.75 oz. Shaker uploaded by Andjoua R.Zatarain's® Cayenne Pepper 3.75 oz. Shaker uploaded by CHRISTAL R.

BY ZATARAIN'S

Zatarain's has been the leader in authentic New Orleans style food since 1889. So when you want great flavor, jazz it up with Zatarain's. see more...

April R.
Greenville, KY
I put it in my taco meat, my seafood dishes, and even on my pizza. This stuff is more versatile than you'd expect. It's totally worth it for the amount you get. I've only ever had to buy it once a year.
Jennifer Z.
Good for adding a kick to ANY meal! I love it on everything from pizza to burritos and soups. It adds to the flavors that are already there. Doesn't overpower, unless you overestimate the amount you want.
Andjoua R.
Very versatile spice . You can use on /in foods, or you can use for sinuses, the common cold , etc. I'd recommend

Walmart