Zatarain's Caribbean Rice Mix, 6 Oz

by Zatarain's

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zatarain's Caribbean Rice Mix, 6 Oz!
Kim M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
This rice is delicious! It is my new favorite Zatarain’s product. It is somewhat hard to find - there is one local grocery store that carries it so I stock up. The rice has real, big pieces of pineapple and coconut, along with caribbean seasoning so it is great with many different meals. I completely recommend it!
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,863 reviews
This was my first time trying the Caribbean Rice variety by Zatarains and I really liked it. I didn't add a lot to it; I normally would've followed the suggestions a little (mango, pineapple, shrimp, chicken, orange juice or coconut milk, etc.) With a twist, though it was still great cooked as instructed. I enjoyed that I didn't have to add more flavor to this rice because it made my job easier. Pairs well with Caribbean chicken sliders, mango & pineapple Cole slaw and baked corn on the cob.
Emily A.
Lagunitas, CA
I really like this brand, but did not like the dehydrated pineapple chunks in this. Gross! Really yummy with fish and/or a teriyaki.

Looking for your answer?