BY ZATARAIN'S

Roasted white meat chicken tenders in a creamy bourbon sauce over twisted pasta ribbons. see more...

Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Jacksonville, AL
I could see how this pasta might be liked by some but I did not like it. The flavor was horrible to me. I have tried other Zatarains products and they are awesome but this one is not my favorite!
Kween B.
Kween B.
This meal is perfect for a late dinner. I only use zatarain products for almost everything. rice , pasta you name it ! It's a great product.
Karen T.
Karen T.
I love Zatarains products My favorit eis the bourbon chicken pasta. its taste so good . but it's hard to find in my area.
Genedra T.
Genedra T.
This was very flavorful because most of the time I always add seasoning to other ready made meals but this didn't need any. I recommend this to anyone who wants something that's easy and convenient. I will be getting more.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Katy, TX
This works great if you're looking for an easy weeknight dinner. After working late, then picking up the kids from daycare, this is easy to throw Together, takes just a few minutes and tastes delicious. Even my toughest two critics love it!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
I love this product.. I use it all the time for many different dishes. It's easy to use when your trying to throw something together quickly. It is not expensive and can be found at any grocery store
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
I eat the occasional frozen meal when I'm in a hurry. This was just okay for me. It wasn't bad, but I won't buy it again, since there are other flavors I like better
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Rydal, GA
These are great, usually take them to work for lunch. Usually on sale in stores too. I just wish they were a tad bit larger, smaller than normal lunch portion.
Brittney V.
Brittney V.
Tuscumbia, AL
I love any kind of pasta. Especially when it comes in a cream sauce! The bourbon chicken pasta was amazing! It was a lot like chicken Alfredo, but with TONS more flavor! Yum!
Angela J.
Angela J.
lansing, mi
I made this for a family nite dinner in it was truly a hit i tend to like all of zatarain's food products i buy them all the time