BY ZATARAIN'S

Roasted white meat chicken tenders in a creamy bourbon sauce over twisted pasta ribbons. see more...

Genedra T.
This was very flavorful because most of the time I always add seasoning to other ready made meals but this didn't need any. I recommend this to anyone who wants something that's easy and convenient. I will be getting more.
Angela J.
lansing, mi
I made this for a family nite dinner in it was truly a hit i tend to like all of zatarain's food products i buy them all the time
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
I eat the occasional frozen meal when I'm in a hurry. This was just okay for me. It wasn't bad, but I won't buy it again, since there are other flavors I like better
Brittney V.
Tuscumbia, AL
I love any kind of pasta. Especially when it comes in a cream sauce! The bourbon chicken pasta was amazing! It was a lot like chicken Alfredo, but with TONS more flavor! Yum!
Raven G.
N Charleston, SC
These are so good! The flavoring in them is amazing and they don't taste "boxed". Not to mention it is great for those nights when you want a quick dinner.
Kayla A.
Fairmount, GA
These are great, usually take them to work for lunch. Usually on sale in stores too. I just wish they were a tad bit larger, smaller than normal lunch portion.
Sara B.
Liberty, SC
So good as a side dish with dinner or adding sauteed chicken to make a full meal.
Crystal B.
Jacksonville, AL
I could see how this pasta might be liked by some but I did not like it. The flavor was horrible to me. I have tried other Zatarains products and they are awesome but this one is not my favorite!
Renita T.
Currie, NC
I love this I made some for my ex boyfriend he is from New Orleans and he loved it I enjoyed it too and would buy again
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
THIS PASTA IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! IM IN LOVE WITH IT OMG. I WISH EVERYONE WOULD TRY THIS PASTA! THEYLL FALL IN LOVE