BY ZATARAIN'S

Roasted white meat chicken tenders in a creamy bourbon sauce over twisted pasta ribbons. see more...

Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Jacksonville, AL
I could see how this pasta might be liked by some but I did not like it. The flavor was horrible to me. I have tried other Zatarains products and they are awesome but this one is not my favorite!
Kween B.
Kween B.
This meal is perfect for a late dinner. I only use zatarain products for almost everything. rice , pasta you name it ! It's a great product.
patricia h.
patricia h.
mckee, ky
My first time fixing this was so easy. I just added the ingredients and put in microwave and that was how easy it was and great to.
Karen T.
Karen T.
I love Zatarains products My favorit eis the bourbon chicken pasta. its taste so good . but it's hard to find in my area.
Grace I.
Grace I.
Buckeye, AZ
Super yummy, good ingredients, and really easy to make. It's perfect for those times you just really don't want to cook.
Elena F.
Elena F.
Myrtle beach, Sc
I enjoyed it. that is not the pasta I usually get though. but it was good and I am going to get it more in the future
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Van Buren, AR
Wasn't my favorite but it was yummy for a quick lunch. I do wish it had a bit more chicken pieces in it though.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
wise, va
The bourbon chicken pasta was not my favorite but it is still good! I really like the texture of the pasta!
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Fayetteville, NC
Zatarins bourben chicken rice was very tasty. The rice cooks to a nice texture and the flavor is on point.
Vee S.
Vee S.
Marietta , GA
Ok, in flavor, but extremely high in sodium which is not a good thing. Highly overrated in my book.