Zatarain's Alfredo Blackened Chicken New Orleans Style uploaded by Ashley S.Zatarain's Alfredo Blackened Chicken New Orleans Style uploaded by linda p.

BY ZATARAIN'S

Zatarain's® New Orleans Style Alfredo Blackened Chicken.
A New Orleans tradition. Since 1889.
Seasoned grilled chicken and penne pasta in a zesty, creamy cheese sauce.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture P-337. see more...

• I've bought their rice mixes but never these. Has anyone ...3 Answers
Shanae A.
I just want to say I’m ABSOLUTELY ADDICTED!!! Lol my mom told me about this frozen food brand. And ever since then I’m hooked. I love that it doesn’t taste like a TV dinner. And the sauce is is on point. The chicken is a little tangy but not to bad to handle. It’s at Walmart for around 3 something but well worth it. Great price and very great taste I definitely recommend this product to anyone that loves the New Orleans taste
nancy w.
Minden, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is amazing little snack cook it for 4 minutes in the microwave let it sit for about a minute after you start it and it's a great snack or meal for lunch I love the way it taste and it's a great price
Roshanda M.
This is a great, quick meal that you can heat up for lunch or weekday supper.  It has some spice to the chicken which blends in well with the Alfredo sauce.  I buy these normally at Walmart and Kroger but I will say that sometimes the taste hasn't been consistent.  I find that the chicken is always the same whenever we buy this but the sauce is sometimes stronger at times or weaker at times.  I like preparing the Shrimp Alfredo box dinner too!
Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
This is a great dinner to keep in your freezer at all times.  It cooks up quickly in the microwave.  The taste is wonderful--frozen foods have come so far.  Dice some ready-cooked chicken breast strips and add for even better taste.  I have told many people about this and they all liked it just as much as I do.
Ashlin R.
Longview, TX
I found this pasta a few months ago and fell in love with it. It’s a much more high quality pasta than the alternative frozen pasta’s. I love the flavor of the pasta sauce and the chicken has a Cajun kick to it. I grab 3 or 4 every time i grocery shop.
G'Dione B.
Jackson , MS
This is the best frozen dinner I have ever had! Everything tastes fresh and doesn’t taste freezer burnt. I definitely recommend this for college students staying in the dorm, who doesn’t want to go to the cafe every day.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I always have to pick up a box of this when I'm at the store. It's the perfect and quick little meal for anytime of the day! Unlike a lot of freezer meals, this one is seasoned perfectly, creamy, and the chicken has a nice and spicy kick to it! If you haven't tried and like slightly spicy foods, you should definitely try this!! It's delicious!!
Dominique M.
My favorite, go to frozen dinner bowl ever! I love anything Zatarain's, I'm from New Orleans so duhhh, lol, and when they came with these little convenient gems, I fell in love! If you love pasta dishes, you should definitely try this!
Jessica M.
Erie, CO
You can tell it's a frozen meal by the taste of the chicken, but it's a high quality one. We usually have one or two on hand when we eat more than planned for dinner the night before and need lunches to take to work.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Holy moly I found these for $1.99 at grocery outlet. I go and try to find these every time I go to grocery outlet and they never had them but I did find them at Walmart for about three dollars a packet but let me tell you it is totally worth it they are so delicious and the chicken has a slight kick to it.
Camille S.
Marietta , GA
I've bought their rice mixes but never these. Has anyone tried these?