BY ZARBEE'S NATURALS #80 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Zarbee s natural children's cough syrup + mucus relief is made with our soothing honey blend and natural ivy leaf extract. Ivy leaf extract naturally things and loosens mucus to help with a more productive cough.â the unique blend will provide comfort when your little one needs it the most. Our drug-free formula means your family can make it through your day without the unwanted side effects and grogginess of alcohol, dyes or gluten. see more...

• What is your favorite thing about Zarbee's?2 Answers
lupe b.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
By far the best chemical-free cough syrup I've found for my children. It helps clear mucus fairly quick and allows my children to rest throughout the night by keeping their horrible cough to a minimum. The syrup and thick and dark (dark honey) so it doesn't look great, but know that it's safe. It contains no drugs or alcohol, no dyes or artificial flavors and sweeteners. I would totally recommend this product to any mommy with a little one who's under the weather.
jenn l.
jenn l.
grand prairie, tx
The first time our daughter got sick, I was a nervous wreck. I felt more at ease giving her Zarbee's than any other over-the-counter meds. They came highly recommended by a few friends and even her pediatrician. She loves the flavor too. It seemed to help almost immediately with a mucusy cough. Will 100% use again next time she gets sick, which is hopefully not anytime soon!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
78240
Mega Parent Expert
Great product! I used this just the other night when my 22 mo was nonstop coughing. He was very congested so we got it with the mucous relief. It worked great! The next day the mucous loosened up and he was able to breath so much better. I love that it is all natural and made with real honey. He loved the taste of it.
Brianne K.
Brianne K.
My son was at the doctor recently because he had this lingering cold that was not going away and he actually seemed to be getting worse. He also developed this horrible cough. It turned out that his cold had gone to his ears and sinus'. He had a double ear infection! The doctor gave him antibiotics for his ears but said that there isn't much she can do about the cough. She said that it is actually recommended that kids "cough it out." She said to try honey because most cough syrups are not safe for kids. Since my son is 9 I thought I'd check out the aisle to see what cough syrups they had anyways. I am so glad that I did. I ran across this Zarbee's Naturals Children's Cough Syrup+Mucas with Dark Honey. I know my son hates the taste of honey but when I saw that it was grape flavored, I knew I had to give it a try. Not only did he say it tastes pretty good, for the first time in two weeks, he was able to lay down for a period of time without having a coughing fit. I don't worry about giving it to him either because of all of the naturally derived ingredients in it. I highly recommend this product to any paren't looking to help their child feel better.
Kylie R.
Kylie R.
Fairport, NY
Mega Parent Expert
I absolutely love this product. The last isn't wonderful but it gets the job done and cleared up my boys yucky runny noses and wet coughs! I buy it at the first first sign of cold! I love it's all natural and I'm not giving my kids more medications then I have to.
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
Harlingen, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I discovered it relatively recently in the search of some natural remedy for my son. Really works to eliminate cough with phlegm and helps my child clear the cough and relieve his throat. This is the second bottle I buy and I will certainly continue to buy it for my son.
Megan O.
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
This stuff should be rated #1 I even use it for myself when I get sick like I did tonight. I have laryngitis very bad, dry and painful. This was instant miracle syrup. I feel 10x better! I think I'll actually be able to sleep now
Thank you so much Zarbees I'm so glad that my daughters pediatrician recommended you guys.
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
Dorchester, NE
I don't like giving my son medicine. I don't even like putting medicine in my body. But when you see your kiddo hurting, you do anything really. This stuff works!!! Made him feel better and stopped the coughing. Love this brand and this product!
BettyJo M.
BettyJo M.
Mega Parent Expert
Great product! Effective and tastes great. My daughter has no problem taking this product and it helps tremendously. There is no other product that can compare. I have bought mine at WalMart. Definitely worth buying!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Pocatello, ID
Mega Parent Expert
Worked great when my little was not feeling good. Allowed him to rest without interuption. And it wasn't a fight to get him to take ot. Doesn't have a bad taste at all.
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Oklahoma City, OK
What is your favorite thing about Zarbee's?