Zarbee's Naturals Chest Rub with Eucalyptus, Lavender, Pine, Beeswax

by Zarbee’s Naturals

• COUGH SOOTHING CHEST RUB WITH LAVENDER OIL This safe and effective chest rub for kids ages 2+ features a blend of eucalyptus, pine & lavender oils in a beeswax & shea butter balm, so you can soothe without harsh chemicals or toxins. Petroleum free
  • GREAT SMELLING, SOOTHING BALM: For children 2 years+. Soothes gently with non-irritating qualities, great option for sensitive skin. Massage this safe, effective soothing chest rub gently onto the chest, neck, and bottom of the feet.
  • WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS: Made with ingredients from nature without unwanted additives; this soothing chest rub for babies contains no artificial fragrances, petroleum, or dyes. Pediatrician recommended for children 2 years+.
  • COMMITTED TO QUALITY From vitamins to products that help support immune systems*, Zarbee's Naturals strives to provide quality natural health products for the whole family. Try our full range of chest rubs, drink mixes, vitamins, and more.
  • Zarbee's Naturals strives to provide quality natural health products for the whole family. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zarbee's Naturals Chest Rub with Eucalyptus, Lavender, Pine, Beeswax!
How would you rate this product?
I've went through two bottles of this stuff this past cold/flu season. Lather it on your kiddos chest and back, we even put some on their feet too! So good for those stuffy noses and coughs. Add some Zarbee's cough syrup and a humidifier and everyone might actually get to sleep at night!
Las Vegas , NV
I love this stuff!! I use it for all 3 of my boys and it works out great when they have colds!! The smell isn’t to harsh and it’s very gentle on the skin. I would use again! Would definitely recommend!
I like Zarbee’s and it’s my go to for medicine when it comes to my babies but the chest rub is not pleasant. The smell is overwhelming. The formula is way too thick and difficult to squeeze out of the tube. I much rather use Vick’s.
Sioux Falls, SD
Love this, smells just like Vick’s vapor rub & works great for when little ones are stuffy. Have used it on myself as well & definitely helped with congestion, but is definitely more gentle on skin than Vick’s.
Olive Hill
I love the zarbees bend. Zarbees is the only all natural brand & the only brand at all that you can find any congestion relief for any child younger than 1 years old. An it is perfect. It truly does wonders for colds and congestion. The chest rub is just as good as Vicks vapor run and the fact that it and all their other products are safe to use on infants is truly a god send.
Hudsonville, MI
This is a life saver during cold and allergy season. It is easy to use . If you are looking for a more homeopathic option for your family I recommend zarbees.
New Bethlehem , PA
The chest rub is 10/10 recommended! I love all natural products and that’s what you get with this! It has a very nice and relaxing scent for your little one!
Jacksonville, NC
I absolutely LOVE this product . My little one constantly stays sick in the winter and this has helped him so much . Better than other products I have used .
North Miami, FL.
This is a great chest rub for your child. It's not to strong like other chest ribs out there. It helped me with my congested toddler. It's a life saver!
miami
i switched from vicks to this more natural rub about a year ago and never looked back. got to love the ingredients plus the scent is wonderful

Looking for your answer?