Zarbee's Naturals Chest Rub with Eucalyptus, Lavender, Pine, Beeswax

by Zarbee’s Naturals

• COUGH SOOTHING CHEST RUB WITH LAVENDER OIL This safe and effective chest rub for kids ages 2+ features a blend of eucalyptus, pine & lavender oils in a beeswax & shea butter balm, so you can soothe without harsh chemicals or toxins. Petroleum free
  • GREAT SMELLING, SOOTHING BALM: For children 2 years+. Soothes gently with non-irritating qualities, great option for sensitive skin. Massage this safe, effective soothing chest rub gently onto the chest, neck, and bottom of the feet.
  • WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS: Made with ingredients from nature without unwanted additives; this soothing chest rub for babies contains no artificial fragrances, petroleum, or dyes. Pediatrician recommended for children 2 years+.
  • COMMITTED TO QUALITY From vitamins to products that help support immune systems*, Zarbee's Naturals strives to provide quality natural health products for the whole family. Try our full range of chest rubs, drink mixes, vitamins, and more.
  • Zarbee's Naturals strives to provide quality natural health products for the whole family. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zarbee's Naturals Chest Rub with Eucalyptus, Lavender, Pine, Beeswax!
How would you rate this product?
Bel Air, MD
Purchased at: Target
When my son Memphis was an infant, he was always sick for some reason. This chest rub helped out tremendously!! I would put some on his chest, the back of his neck and the bottom of his feet before bed. It really helped him breathe better and I'm sure it helped him relax and sleep much more sound
Mount Juliet, TN
Zarbee's has been a brand we turned to because we didn't want our kid to have a whole bunch of additives, alcohol, chemicals, etc. With this rub, they deliver the same guarantee. All natural. That's what growing up should be, all natural.
Washington, DC
This stuff is amazing! I put it on my kids when they are coughing at night to help them sleep better. Not to mention I love the way it smells and so do my little ones.
san Diego
Purchased at: Target
Zarbee's Naturals Chest Rub with Eucalyptus, Lavender, Pine, Beeswax Zarbee's have the best product. Always save always effective. The packaging is nice. The chest rub is not sticky. Doesn't have a strong smell. Very soothing when you put it on. My kids don't even notice when I put the rub on their skin. Non-irritating. Highly recommend the chest rub.
Chicago
My daughter uses this, I use this, I think my entire family has shifted into using this. We used Vick’s prior to this, and I bought it because both my daughter and I were sick and this was on sale. I was not disappointed by any means, I find it has a more natural scent and it was really effective at clearing our sinuses and calming any mucus in our lungs at nighttime. We’ll never go back to anything else, the only thing is, is that it comes in a tube and is super thick so sometimes it’s difficult to squeeze out. You just have to work at it for a second, then it’s smooth sailing.
Thankfully got this cream after searching some products online and believe me it works. It is chemical free and very very effective. I really struggle to apply any kind of moisturizer or any cream on his body as he moves away and we used to run after him, but interestingly when I try to apply this chest rub, he seems to enjoy and relax when I massage on his chest. He gets a good sleep at night. Great Product..Really recommend to parents who're struggling to pacify their kids when they get cold and cough.
Dubuque, IA
I love the smell of this. The consistency is great for kids and not sticky at all. It’s a nice calming scent. Very refreshing. The price is affordable and worth it. I will continue to use this on my family.
Hope Mills, NC
Love this stuff! I put it on my sons feet when he is really congested and it helps him get some relief and sleep better. I always prefer to use natural products on my baby so this stuff is perfect.
Savannah, GA
This stuff smells so good and it works wonders. I don’t feel guilty putting this on my 3 year old, because for the natural ingredients. It’s not just for kids either.
We are a big family on the vapor rubs. This product was light enough for our littles sensitive skin and well worth adding to helping them feel better fast. This met our expectations and even more. Also a great smell to it not so much of the nose hairs burning off 😂

Looking for your answer?