BY ZARBEE’S NATURALS

Safe & EffectiveSoothing chest rub with eucalyptus, lavender and peppermint oils in a beeswax and shea butter balm. see more...

Brittany B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Got this for my guy when he got his first cold. I would apply it to his chest and feet. It smells so good and I love that it’s more natural. Price was what I would’ve expected to pay for a product like this. Even though this is an infants/childrens product it still has that great vapor smell you look for. Heck, I even used this myself when I picked up the same cold my baby did. I will be repurchasing this product next time sickness comes our way!
Vanessa R.
I'm so thankful to have found this product especially since it's for babies as young as 2 months which Vicks is for 3 months. My baby boy is always congested and I have a eucalyptus humidifier but he would get irritated with the smell being too strong! Zarbee's chest rub is not only natural but works like a charm without irritating my sons little nose.
Brittany S.
Griffith, IN
This is seriously such an amazing product! I love vapor rub for myself when I have a cold but I always felt the scent was so harsh for a baby but this is so wonderful! It’s got a soothing scent and definitely doesn’t irritate little ones skin. Definitely a great product for little ones with colds!
Anna C.
So grateful for this!!! Not only does it smell AMAZING but the ingredients are actually good for my child. I feel at ease putting something on him that is chemical free but will still help! The price is not outrageous either which is nice. This products goes along way and will last awhile!
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Love!! This is the only chest rub I will use on my son. It is made of natural ingredients and it is menthol free. It really does help my son. I bought this from Walmart, it was on clearance at my Walmart for $4. He seems to breath better and cough less using this. I use with the Zarabee cough & mucus syrup as well.
Maria M.
Banning, CA
I love this product,it is affordable and super safe to use because it is natural. The scent isn’t too strong for smaller babies compared to other products, I don’t like using harsh medications on my children when it comes to them these natural products are the my favorites!
Yvette P.
Chula Vista, CA
I really like this. I found that is really helps soothe my baby boy. It helps him sleep. It exceed my expectations, just because I don’t think it would have much effect. But hey desperate times right. It does help though.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
We love zarabees! We refuse to give our son anything less than the best of the best and zarabees is on our top list! When he got really stuffy and there wasn’t much to do for him we didn’t know what to buy, you can’t give Vick’s to a baby so we went to the pharmacy and found this lovely stuff! It was phenomenal! We will use this for him as long as we can!
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
Zarbees makes the best baby medicine products hands down! I love that they are all natural so I don’t have to feel worried giving them to my baby. This chest rub works amazing to sooth congestion in babies. I put it on my babies feet at night under socks. He is able to sleep and not get woken up by his coughing and congestion!
alejandra_canales C.
Reno, NV
My baby enjoyed this chest rub as a mom I don’t like giving them so young any meds unless really needed and this helped with cough and relaxing as well being sick makes all babies fuzzy and this helped wasn’t expensive and have recommended it
Ashley K.
Does anyone know how I can find out how much peppermint oil is in the 1.5 oz. container?
Ana T.