BY ZARBEE’S NATURALS

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Zarbee's baby cough + mucus reducer is a safe and effective remedy that calms coughs and soothes irritated throats. Our baby formula does not contain any honey so it's safe for our smallest fans. This drug-free product means your family can make it through your day without the unwanted side effects and grogginess of alcohol or dyes. see more...

• How long does this take to help your child? Im not seemin...1 Answers
  • How long does this take to help your child? Im not seemin...1 Answers
  • Does this product really seem to help with mucus?3 Answers
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
Would recommend to anyone with a child who is sick! Helped break up my sons cough, who mind you had been sick for a week, in 2 days. He seemed to love the taste too! It's a really thick honey-like medicine that has a hint of grape flavor.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this for my 6 month and 3 year old. It worked well with their horrible coughs. My older child said it was gross but did not complain that he wasn't up all night coughing. It worked so well!
Samantha M.
Hurst, TX
This is the only cough syrup that works for my 22 month old daughter within 15 minutes of taking it her cough is gone and I have no issues with her not wanting to take it she loves the taste!!
Tiffany L.
Hamilton, OH
I just got this today.. Its the only one iv found that My youngest can take 6 1\2 months old. I hope it works she so little n sounds so back with her cough😞
Maria S.
This was the only product I could find to relieve my baby's cough! It took away her cough and cleared her nose so quickly! As a mother I love this product.
Kaarin V.
LYNWOOD, IL
This is seriously the only cough syrup I feel safe using for my kids. I have 3 children and we've used this with all of them and will continue to use it.
Sydney W.
Ooltewah, TN
Great product! Nice to have something you can give the wee little ones when they are sick too! Great taste and my baby could actually get some rest
Conetha R.
SONORA, CA
Great! It worked great in relieving my daughter of a cough. She liked the taste and took it no problem. I like the natural ingredients.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
This is a great product. Its all natural for when your baby has a cough but is too young to take cough medicine and it can give them some relief.
April P.
Greenfield, WI
My 5 month old daughter had a cough and a lot of congestion. This really helped clear things up very quickly and made for a much happier mommy!
Olga S.
Justice , Il
I've heard great things about this but I'm hesitant to buy. Does it really work?
Jessica S.
Martinsville , IN
Does this product really seem to help with mucus?
Molly T.
W Lafayette, IN
How long does this take to help your child? Im not seeming to have any luck
Melissa Denise i.
Fresno, CA
My 3 month old baby has a really bad cold & a stuffy nose. I took him to the dr he said he has a normal cold but he hasn't gotten any better. When he coughs you can hear all the mucus. I was giving him infant advil but didn't see any progress. I went to target & purchased this product today. still haven't tried it a little worried to try it. Would you say this product helped your baby get better?
Molly T.