BY ZARBEE'S NATURALS

Zarbee's baby cough + mucus reducer is a safe and effective remedy that calms coughs and soothes irritated throats. Our baby formula does not contain any honey so it's safe for our smallest fans. This drug-free product means your family can make it through your day without the unwanted side effects and grogginess of alcohol or dyes. see more...

• How long does this take to help your child? Im not seeming to hav...1 Answers
  • How long does this take to help your child? Im not seeming to hav...1 Answers
  • Does this product really seem to help with mucus?3 Answers
Edith C.
Avenal , CA
I just bought this for my baby based on all the good reviews I read on here. I hope this works! I got this along with Vick's Vapor Rub.
Christina P.
If your a paren't this is a must have. helped both of my babies with there awful coughs. taste great but the syrup is a little thick.
Tylar P.
Washington, PA
Way to many chemicals in other infant/children medicine. I use for all 4 kids. Works absolutely wonderful and we'll worth the price.
Trista C.
My 9 month old boys have their 1st cold
Runny noses and a cough

This stuff is a miracle in a bottle

Zarbee's TAKE ALL MY ūüí≤ūüí≤ūüí≤ūüí≤
Morgan N.
Covington, GA
Zarbee's is the only brand I feel comfortable buying for my little one. Too many chemicals in the other brands
Kristy B.
This worked right away for my little one, it really helped with calming the cough and clearing up the mucus.
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great children's medicine! I used on my 5 year old and 1 year old. Definitely helps reduce the nasty cough.
Heather M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love all the Zarbees products. It's wonderful to have something for kids under 2 when they have a cold.
Rara K.
Stops the cough for infants. It worked on my 5 mth old. Thank goodness for natural medicine.
Alejandra T.
Elizabeth, NJ
I bought this for my eight month baby. She had a really bad runny nose. This medicine really helped. Thats why i give a five star rating.
Olga S.
Justice , Il
I've heard great things about this but I'm hesitant to buy. Does it really work?
Jessica S.
Does this product really seem to help with mucus?
Melissa Denise i.
Fresno, CA
My 3 month old baby has a really bad cold & a stuffy nose. I took him to the dr he said he has a normal cold but he hasn't gotten any better. When he coughs you can hear all the mucus. I was giving him infant advil but didn't see any progress. I went to target & purchased this product today. still haven't tried it a little worried to try it. Would you say this product helped your baby get better?
Molly T.