BY ZARBEE'S NATURALS

Zarbee's baby cough + mucus reducer is a safe and effective remedy that calms coughs and soothes irritated throats. Our baby formula does not contain any honey so it's safe for our smallest fans. This drug-free product means your family can make it through your day without the unwanted side effects and grogginess of alcohol or dyes. see more...

• How long does this take to help your child? Im not seeming to hav...1 Answers
  • How long does this take to help your child? Im not seeming to hav...1 Answers
  • Does this product really seem to help with mucus?3 Answers
Michelle C.
I just bought this for my 4 month old we both have been ver congested and if he's as miserable as me I wanted to find something for him. N this is it it tastes like honey n soothed his throat n is helping the mucus thin out so he can breath his cough is gone!!
Ericka M.
Beaumont, TX
My son is 8 months old and comes home with a couch and runny nose anytime someone at day care sneezes. This is the only thing that helps him feel better. I will swear by it until he is old enough for adult medicine!
Melissa H.
Love that there's a homeopathic option for babies! Flu and cold medicine is normally full of so much that could be dangerous, and rather than give a baby nothing, you can give them this! Tastes pretty good too!
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
I bought this for my 6 month and 3 year old. It worked well with their horrible coughs. My older child said it was gross but did not complain that he wasn't up all night coughing. It worked so well!
Samantha M.
Hurst, TX
This is the only cough syrup that works for my 22 month old daughter within 15 minutes of taking it her cough is gone and I have no issues with her not wanting to take it she loves the taste!!
Maria S.
This was the only product I could find to relieve my baby's cough! It took away her cough and cleared her nose so quickly! As a mother I love this product.
Sydney W.
Ooltewah , TN
Great product! Nice to have something you can give the wee little ones when they are sick too! Great taste and my baby could actually get some rest
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
This is a great product. Its all natural for when your baby has a cough but is too young to take cough medicine and it can give them some relief.
Princess C.
Southaven, MS
I'm not a meds person. I'm typically an all natural, home remedy person. But this actually did better than I thought for my seven month old son.
April P.
Greenfield, WI
My 5 month old daughter had a cough and a lot of congestion. This really helped clear things up very quickly and made for a much happier mommy!
Olga S.
Justice , Il
I've heard great things about this but I'm hesitant to buy. Does it really work?
Jessica S.
Does this product really seem to help with mucus?
Melissa Denise i.
Fresno, CA
My 3 month old baby has a really bad cold & a stuffy nose. I took him to the dr he said he has a normal cold but he hasn't gotten any better. When he coughs you can hear all the mucus. I was giving him infant advil but didn't see any progress. I went to target & purchased this product today. still haven't tried it a little worried to try it. Would you say this product helped your baby get better?
Molly T.