BY ZARBEE'S NATURALS

Zarbee's baby cough + mucus reducer is a safe and effective remedy that calms coughs and soothes irritated throats. Our baby formula does not contain any honey so it's safe for our smallest fans. This drug-free product means your family can make it through your day without the unwanted side effects and grogginess of alcohol or dyes. see more...

• How long does this take to help your child? Im not seemin...1 Answers
  • How long does this take to help your child? Im not seemin...1 Answers
  • Does this product really seem to help with mucus?3 Answers
Jacquelynn R.
Wichita
My 5 month old has been coughing like crazy ever since her dad got her sick! I got this because it's natural and doesn't have all the chemicals like other brands do. I found this at BabiesRUs and I would definitely purchase it again! Her cough is more productive and she's been coughing less. I love it! Will be trying out other Zarbees products in the future.
Coryna M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This product helped my baby almost instantly. We were getting little sleep with our 7 month old due to his congestion and cough. We gave him this right before his bedtime bottle and we had a much more peaceful night and he noticeably was feeling much better. I swear by this!
Jonique B.
Mesa, AZ
This is the best!! I always searched for something my littles could take when they were miserable and I was at my wits end. This was exactly what my kids needed! It helped them fast and had ingredients I trusted. I will always have this on hand for my littles!
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
When my son had a light cold as an infant i gave him this.at first he really didnt like to drink it down because the syrup was heavy. So i mixed it with his milk so hecould take it. But it does knock out his cold and cough. It is also affordable and you could find it at walgreens.
Michelle C.
I just bought this for my 4 month old we both have been ver congested and if he's as miserable as me I wanted to find something for him. N this is it it tastes like honey n soothed his throat n is helping the mucus thin out so he can breath his cough is gone!!
Jameelah C.
Riverdale, MD
This has been the best for my 15 month old who also is asthmatic. Once his congestion starts I give him this every 6 hours and usually by the next day his congestion is gone. He never fights me because it has a great taste and helps him to relax. I have been using this since he was 6 months. The best infant cold medicine hands down.
Ericka M.
Beaumont, TX
My son is 8 months old and comes home with a couch and runny nose anytime someone at day care sneezes. This is the only thing that helps him feel better. I will swear by it until he is old enough for adult medicine!
Melissa H.
Love that there's a homeopathic option for babies! Flu and cold medicine is normally full of so much that could be dangerous, and rather than give a baby nothing, you can give them this! Tastes pretty good too!
Kayla B.
Blacksburg, Va
My son developed a horrible wet cough. Nothing I tried worked or soothed him to where he could get rest. The doctor recommended I try zarbees and it was amazing!! He got such a good night sleep for the first time in days! Highly recommend!
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
Would recommend to anyone with a child who is sick! Helped break up my sons cough, who mind you had been sick for a week, in 2 days. He seemed to love the taste too! It's a really thick honey-like medicine that has a hint of grape flavor.
Olga S.
Justice , Il
I've heard great things about this but I'm hesitant to buy. Does it really work?
Jessica S.
Does this product really seem to help with mucus?
Molly T.
W Lafayette, IN
How long does this take to help your child? Im not seeming to have any luck
Melissa Denise i.
Fresno, CA
My 3 month old baby has a really bad cold & a stuffy nose. I took him to the dr he said he has a normal cold but he hasn't gotten any better. When he coughs you can hear all the mucus. I was giving him infant advil but didn't see any progress. I went to target & purchased this product today. still haven't tried it a little worried to try it. Would you say this product helped your baby get better?
Molly T.