BY ZARBEE'S NATURALS

Zarbee's baby cough + mucus reducer is a safe and effective remedy that calms coughs and soothes irritated throats. Our baby formula does not contain any honey so it's safe for our smallest fans. This drug-free product means your family can make it through your day without the unwanted side effects and grogginess of alcohol or dyes. see more...

• How long does this take to help your child? Im not seeming to hav...1 Answers
  • How long does this take to help your child? Im not seeming to hav...1 Answers
  • Does this product really seem to help with mucus?3 Answers
Coryna M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This product helped my baby almost instantly. We were getting little sleep with our 7 month old due to his congestion and cough. We gave him this right before his bedtime bottle and we had a much more peaceful night and he noticeably was feeling much better. I swear by this!
Jonique B.
Mesa, AZ
This is the best!! I always searched for something my littles could take when they were miserable and I was at my wits end. This was exactly what my kids needed! It helped them fast and had ingredients I trusted. I will always have this on hand for my littles!
Michelle C.
I just bought this for my 4 month old we both have been ver congested and if he's as miserable as me I wanted to find something for him. N this is it it tastes like honey n soothed his throat n is helping the mucus thin out so he can breath his cough is gone!!
Jameelah C.
Riverdale, MD
This has been the best for my 15 month old who also is asthmatic. Once his congestion starts I give him this every 6 hours and usually by the next day his congestion is gone. He never fights me because it has a great taste and helps him to relax. I have been using this since he was 6 months. The best infant cold medicine hands down.
Ericka M.
Beaumont, TX
My son is 8 months old and comes home with a couch and runny nose anytime someone at day care sneezes. This is the only thing that helps him feel better. I will swear by it until he is old enough for adult medicine!
Melissa H.
Love that there's a homeopathic option for babies! Flu and cold medicine is normally full of so much that could be dangerous, and rather than give a baby nothing, you can give them this! Tastes pretty good too!
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this for my 6 month and 3 year old. It worked well with their horrible coughs. My older child said it was gross but did not complain that he wasn't up all night coughing. It worked so well!
Samantha M.
Hurst, TX
This is the only cough syrup that works for my 22 month old daughter within 15 minutes of taking it her cough is gone and I have no issues with her not wanting to take it she loves the taste!!
Maria S.
This was the only product I could find to relieve my baby's cough! It took away her cough and cleared her nose so quickly! As a mother I love this product.
Kaarin V.
LYNWOOD, IL
This is seriously the only cough syrup I feel safe using for my kids. I have 3 children and we've used this with all of them and will continue to use it.
Olga S.
Justice , Il
I've heard great things about this but I'm hesitant to buy. Does it really work?
Jessica S.
Does this product really seem to help with mucus?
Molly T.
Carmel, IN
How long does this take to help your child? Im not seeming to have any luck
Melissa Denise i.
Fresno, CA
My 3 month old baby has a really bad cold & a stuffy nose. I took him to the dr he said he has a normal cold but he hasn't gotten any better. When he coughs you can hear all the mucus. I was giving him infant advil but didn't see any progress. I went to target & purchased this product today. still haven't tried it a little worried to try it. Would you say this product helped your baby get better?
Molly T.