BY ZARBEE’S NATURALS

Zarbee's baby cough + mucus reducer is a safe and effective remedy that calms coughs and soothes irritated throats. Our baby formula does not contain any honey so it's safe for our smallest fans. This drug-free product means your family can make it through your day without the unwanted side effects and grogginess of alcohol or dyes. see more...

• How long does this take to help your child? Im not seemin...1 Answers
  • How long does this take to help your child? Im not seemin...1 Answers
  • Does this product really seem to help with mucus?3 Answers
Natalia H.
Englewood, NJ
All I gotta say is... They sure didn't make medicine like this when I was a kid. As a mom, I taste everything before I give it to my kid.. even her medicine. This medicine tastes so good lol I had zero issues giving this to my kid. That's always nice especially when you have a sick, cranky baby. Definitely helps with fever and flu symptoms.
Angela S.
Boardman, OH
My daughter is 5 months old. She had bronchitis and rsv at the beginning of December. And has a terrible cough ever since.We've taken her to the Dr three times but they keep saying there is nothing they can do because of how young she is. I found this by accident and gave it to her. She's less snotty and her cough has gotten so much better. It's not a cure for whatever my daughter has but it definitely helps her from such a nasty cough.
ARIANA D.
This worked great for my daughter the first time I gave it to her she was 6 months with a bad cold. Don't get me wrong it doesn't take away the cold but it sure did help her sleep better at night and does clear up the mucous. This is a life saver especially because at their age theyre very limited to what they can take for colds.
Paige B.
The packaging is cute, and it has a good flavor, but I did not find it to relieve my daughters symptoms. May work for others but did not work for us. I am a repeat user of Zarbees but this item I will not be purchasing again.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This is my go-to product when my little ones are struggling but they're too young for real medicine. I love that it's a natural alternative to medicine as well. We have used this many times and I would highly recommend. It's a little more expensive but worth it.
Lilliana C.
Chicago Ridge, IL
I love this!!! Hard to find something that works for an infant. Find it's a plus that its homeopathic. Tried it because the children's version worked so well. Must have!!
Katie S.
I have a 3 month old & we are fighting croup right now and this stuff has been absolutely amazing!!! Especially at night! Not a bad price, what you would have to pay at the drug store. Definitely worth it
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, CA
My 2 month old had a mild cough and cogestion!! i didn't want to go to the dr since he didn't have a fever and he was acting normal.. soo i asked the pharmacist at my cvs if these were baby safe he said yes they it is a natural product and if the baby has a fever or it gets worse to take him to the dr.. my baby loved it!!! and he stopped coughing after 3-5 days i only gave it to him in the mornin and before bed.. and also after he showered.. it says to give them a certain amount but i gave him less jus to be safe!! this is a great product!!!
Angie H.
I have a 4month old baby and he's been having a mild cough since yesterday so I went in target in search for a Med. for my son. So I came across this product and read the box. Also the good reviews on influenster. Bought it and gave it to him ( I gave give less than what it says to be safe) and since then he stopped coughing. So therefore I highly recommend it.... It's a must inside your baby's medicine cabinet.
Yesi D.
I bought thia because my 4month old son Has bad congestion and a bit of coughing. He had a really hard time sleeping at night waking up every hour. I started giving him this while sitting up. He's not used to drinking medicine so i gave it one less star because he would choke on it since it's kinda thick. Overall it's been helping him sleep a bit better at night.
Olga S.
Justice , Il
I've heard great things about this but I'm hesitant to buy. Does it really work?
Jessica S.
Martinsville , IN
Does this product really seem to help with mucus?
Molly T.
W Lafayette, IN
How long does this take to help your child? Im not seeming to have any luck
Melissa Denise i.
Fresno, CA
My 3 month old baby has a really bad cold & a stuffy nose. I took him to the dr he said he has a normal cold but he hasn't gotten any better. When he coughs you can hear all the mucus. I was giving him infant advil but didn't see any progress. I went to target & purchased this product today. still haven't tried it a little worried to try it. Would you say this product helped your baby get better?
Molly T.