BY ZARBEE'S NATURALS

Zarbee's baby cough + mucus reducer is a safe and effective remedy that calms coughs and soothes irritated throats. Our baby formula does not contain any honey so it's safe for our smallest fans. This drug-free product means your family can make it through your day without the unwanted side effects and grogginess of alcohol or dyes. see more...

• How long does this take to help your child? Im not seeming to hav...1 Answers
  • How long does this take to help your child? Im not seeming to hav...1 Answers
  • Does this product really seem to help with mucus?3 Answers
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This is my go-to product when my little ones are struggling but they're too young for real medicine. I love that it's a natural alternative to medicine as well. We have used this many times and I would highly recommend. It's a little more expensive but worth it.
Kayla B.
Blacksburg, Va
My son developed a horrible wet cough. Nothing I tried worked or soothed him to where he could get rest. The doctor recommended I try zarbees and it was amazing!! He got such a good night sleep for the first time in days! Highly recommend!
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
Would recommend to anyone with a child who is sick! Helped break up my sons cough, who mind you had been sick for a week, in 2 days. He seemed to love the taste too! It's a really thick honey-like medicine that has a hint of grape flavor.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, Ca
My 2 month old had a mild cough and cogestion!! i didn't want to go to the dr since he didn't have a fever and he was acting normal.. soo i asked the pharmacist at my cvs if these were baby safe he said yes they it is a natural product and if the baby has a fever or it gets worse to take him to the dr.. my baby loved it!!! and he stopped coughing after 3-5 days i only gave it to him in the mornin and before bed.. and also after he showered.. it says to give them a certain amount but i gave him less jus to be safe!! this is a great product!!!
Ang T.
I have a 4month old baby and he's been having a mild cough since yesterday so I went in target in search for a Med. for my son. So I came across this product and read the box. Also the good reviews on influenster. Bought it and gave it to him ( I gave give less than what it says to be safe) and since then he stopped coughing. So therefore I highly recommend it.... It's a must inside your baby's medicine cabinet.
Ashley H.
I was recommended by a friend to try this! I'm so thankful to her! Being under 2 years there's nothing babies/toddlers can take for coughing or sinus issues. This worked amazing! I paired it with Vicks on the feet and the baby didn't cough all night! I definitely would recommend this!!! It was a blessing in disguise for this tired mom!
Coryna M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This product helped my baby almost instantly. We were getting little sleep with our 7 month old due to his congestion and cough. We gave him this right before his bedtime bottle and we had a much more peaceful night and he noticeably was feeling much better. I swear by this!
Jonique B.
Mesa, AZ
This is the best!! I always searched for something my littles could take when they were miserable and I was at my wits end. This was exactly what my kids needed! It helped them fast and had ingredients I trusted. I will always have this on hand for my littles!
Ericka M.
Beaumont, TX
My son is 8 months old and comes home with a couch and runny nose anytime someone at day care sneezes. This is the only thing that helps him feel better. I will swear by it until he is old enough for adult medicine!
Melissa H.
Love that there's a homeopathic option for babies! Flu and cold medicine is normally full of so much that could be dangerous, and rather than give a baby nothing, you can give them this! Tastes pretty good too!
Olga S.
Justice , Il
I've heard great things about this but I'm hesitant to buy. Does it really work?
Jessica S.
Does this product really seem to help with mucus?
Melissa Denise i.
Fresno, CA
My 3 month old baby has a really bad cold & a stuffy nose. I took him to the dr he said he has a normal cold but he hasn't gotten any better. When he coughs you can hear all the mucus. I was giving him infant advil but didn't see any progress. I went to target & purchased this product today. still haven't tried it a little worried to try it. Would you say this product helped your baby get better?
Molly T.