BY ZARBEE'S NATURALS

Zarbee's baby cough + mucus reducer is a safe and effective remedy that calms coughs and soothes irritated throats. Our baby formula does not contain any honey so it's safe for our smallest fans. This drug-free product means your family can make it through your day without the unwanted side effects and grogginess of alcohol or dyes. see more...

• How long does this take to help your child? Im not seeming to hav...1 Answers
  • How long does this take to help your child? Im not seeming to hav...1 Answers
  • Does this product really seem to help with mucus?3 Answers
Paige B.
The packaging is cute, and it has a good flavor, but I did not find it to relieve my daughters symptoms. May work for others but did not work for us. I am a repeat user of Zarbees but this item I will not be purchasing again.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Zarbee's is all we use. I love that its natural and can be used for 2 months + . I use this and the regular cough syrup one for my son and they work immediately! I know if my kids get a cold or cough that zarbee's will help them in no time. we own almost all of zarbee's products! they are amazing!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This is my go-to product when my little ones are struggling but they're too young for real medicine. I love that it's a natural alternative to medicine as well. We have used this many times and I would highly recommend. It's a little more expensive but worth it.
Kayla B.
Blacksburg, Va
My son developed a horrible wet cough. Nothing I tried worked or soothed him to where he could get rest. The doctor recommended I try zarbees and it was amazing!! He got such a good night sleep for the first time in days! Highly recommend!
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
Would recommend to anyone with a child who is sick! Helped break up my sons cough, who mind you had been sick for a week, in 2 days. He seemed to love the taste too! It's a really thick honey-like medicine that has a hint of grape flavor.
Stephanie J.
Long Beach, CA
My 2 month old had a mild cough and cogestion!! i didn't want to go to the dr since he didn't have a fever and he was acting normal.. soo i asked the pharmacist at my cvs if these were baby safe he said yes they it is a natural product and if the baby has a fever or it gets worse to take him to the dr.. my baby loved it!!! and he stopped coughing after 3-5 days i only gave it to him in the mornin and before bed.. and also after he showered.. it says to give them a certain amount but i gave him less jus to be safe!! this is a great product!!!
Ang T.
I have a 4month old baby and he's been having a mild cough since yesterday so I went in target in search for a Med. for my son. So I came across this product and read the box. Also the good reviews on influenster. Bought it and gave it to him ( I gave give less than what it says to be safe) and since then he stopped coughing. So therefore I highly recommend it.... It's a must inside your baby's medicine cabinet.
Lauren H.
Orlando, FL
My 7 month old son has had an awful raspy cough and has been extremely congested. I have tried everything that you could give to a little one- then I found this stuff. I was a bit skeptical of it because holistic items sometimes don't work, but I gave this to him and for the first time he was able to sit and breathe without flem! He can nap and sleep so much more soundly when I give this to him.
Not everything works for everyone, but this product is DEFINITELY worth trying out!
Ashley H.
I was recommended by a friend to try this! I'm so thankful to her! Being under 2 years there's nothing babies/toddlers can take for coughing or sinus issues. This worked amazing! I paired it with Vicks on the feet and the baby didn't cough all night! I definitely would recommend this!!! It was a blessing in disguise for this tired mom!
Jacquelynn R.
Wichita
My 5 month old has been coughing like crazy ever since her dad got her sick! I got this because it's natural and doesn't have all the chemicals like other brands do. I found this at BabiesRUs and I would definitely purchase it again! Her cough is more productive and she's been coughing less. I love it! Will be trying out other Zarbees products in the future.
Olga S.
Justice , Il
I've heard great things about this but I'm hesitant to buy. Does it really work?
Jessica S.
Does this product really seem to help with mucus?
Molly T.
Carmel, IN
How long does this take to help your child? Im not seeming to have any luck
Melissa Denise i.
Fresno, CA
My 3 month old baby has a really bad cold & a stuffy nose. I took him to the dr he said he has a normal cold but he hasn't gotten any better. When he coughs you can hear all the mucus. I was giving him infant advil but didn't see any progress. I went to target & purchased this product today. still haven't tried it a little worried to try it. Would you say this product helped your baby get better?
Molly T.