BY ZARBEE'S NATURALS

Zarbee's baby cough + mucus reducer is a safe and effective remedy that calms coughs and soothes irritated throats. Our baby formula does not contain any honey so it's safe for our smallest fans. This drug-free product means your family can make it through your day without the unwanted side effects and grogginess of alcohol or dyes. see more...

• How long does this take to help your child? Im not seeming to hav...1 Answers
  • How long does this take to help your child? Im not seeming to hav...1 Answers
  • Does this product really seem to help with mucus?3 Answers
Heather E.
My twins have been sick for about five days. I stumbled upon this gem last night. I love that the ingrediants are all competaly natural, and it works! My boys love the taste (but I also havent foind a medicine they didn't like yet lol!!) It helped them sleep a whole lot better last niggt as well. I used this combined with Matys all natural baby chest rub and they sleep amazing.
Autumn M.
This stuff works wonders! My 11 month old has had the worst congestion, making it hard for him to eat or nurse. He has been miserable. This cough syrup made such a huge difference. Within an hour of the second dose he coughed up quite a bit of mucus and was much happier and able to eat and drink like normal. Plus he loved the taste. He typically tries to spit out medicine, but he didn't want to give me back the dropper for this! I like that it's made with natural ingredients like agave nectar and ivy leaf extract and doesn't contain artificial colors. I recommend this to everyone I talk to with a sick infant. It is the best!
Yesi D.
I bought thia because my 4month old son Has bad congestion and a bit of coughing. He had a really hard time sleeping at night waking up every hour. I started giving him this while sitting up. He's not used to drinking medicine so i gave it one less star because he would choke on it since it's kinda thick. Overall it's been helping him sleep a bit better at night.
Mandy E.
As someone who tries to use as many natural products as possible-especially when it comes to my kids-this product is a let down. Its basically glorified sugar water. There are no real health benefits or remedies to it what so ever. It does not do anything to suppress cough or cold symptoms or relieve any ailments your child may be suffering. Dont waste the time or money.
Nieves G.
This my all time favorite cough medicine for my daughter. It worked instantly and it has a great flavor because my daughter hates any type of medicine. I was uprise that she didn't gag so I tried it my self and it did taste good. It also took away her runny nose. Another plus is that it has all natural ingredients. I would definitely recommend to people who have infant and children.
Angela S.
Youngstown, OH
My daughter is 5 months old. She had bronchitis and rsv at the beginning of December. And has a terrible cough ever since.We've taken her to the Dr three times but they keep saying there is nothing they can do because of how young she is. I found this by accident and gave it to her. She's less snotty and her cough has gotten so much better. It's not a cure for whatever my daughter has but it definitely helps her from such a nasty cough.
Jacquelynn R.
Wichita
My 5 month old has been coughing like crazy ever since her dad got her sick! I got this because it's natural and doesn't have all the chemicals like other brands do. I found this at BabiesRUs and I would definitely purchase it again! Her cough is more productive and she's been coughing less. I love it! Will be trying out other Zarbees products in the future.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
When my son had a light cold as an infant i gave him this.at first he really didnt like to drink it down because the syrup was heavy. So i mixed it with his milk so hecould take it. But it does knock out his cold and cough. It is also affordable and you could find it at walgreens.
Paige B.
The packaging is cute, and it has a good flavor, but I did not find it to relieve my daughters symptoms. May work for others but did not work for us. I am a repeat user of Zarbees but this item I will not be purchasing again.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Zarbee's is all we use. I love that its natural and can be used for 2 months + . I use this and the regular cough syrup one for my son and they work immediately! I know if my kids get a cold or cough that zarbee's will help them in no time. we own almost all of zarbee's products! they are amazing!
Olga S.
Justice , Il
I've heard great things about this but I'm hesitant to buy. Does it really work?
Jessica S.
Does this product really seem to help with mucus?
Melissa Denise i.
Fresno, CA
My 3 month old baby has a really bad cold & a stuffy nose. I took him to the dr he said he has a normal cold but he hasn't gotten any better. When he coughs you can hear all the mucus. I was giving him infant advil but didn't see any progress. I went to target & purchased this product today. still haven't tried it a little worried to try it. Would you say this product helped your baby get better?
Molly T.