BY ZARBEE'S NATURALS

Zarbee's baby cough + mucus reducer is a safe and effective remedy that calms coughs and soothes irritated throats. Our baby formula does not contain any honey so it's safe for our smallest fans. This drug-free product means your family can make it through your day without the unwanted side effects and grogginess of alcohol or dyes. see more...

• How long does this take to help your child? Im not seemin...1 Answers
  • How long does this take to help your child? Im not seemin...1 Answers
  • Does this product really seem to help with mucus?3 Answers
Heather E.
My twins have been sick for about five days. I stumbled upon this gem last night. I love that the ingrediants are all competaly natural, and it works! My boys love the taste (but I also havent foind a medicine they didn't like yet lol!!) It helped them sleep a whole lot better last niggt as well. I used this combined with Matys all natural baby chest rub and they sleep amazing.
Sol S.
I love its natural ingredients and it seems to be effective. However, my son dislikes the taste and its a battle to get him to take it. Also it would have been better if it came with a syringe plus a cap for the syringe on the opening. I hate dipping the syringe in and then taking it out with the sides all sticky. Compared to alternatives, it works well enough. Its the closest I’ve found to an all natural herbal medicine I used to take in the philippines for cough, fever and flu called ASCOF made with vitex lagundi leaves. I still prefer thatbut they don’t sell those here so this is the next best thing.
Autumn M.
This stuff works wonders! My 11 month old has had the worst congestion, making it hard for him to eat or nurse. He has been miserable. This cough syrup made such a huge difference. Within an hour of the second dose he coughed up quite a bit of mucus and was much happier and able to eat and drink like normal. Plus he loved the taste. He typically tries to spit out medicine, but he didn't want to give me back the dropper for this! I like that it's made with natural ingredients like agave nectar and ivy leaf extract and doesn't contain artificial colors. I recommend this to everyone I talk to with a sick infant. It is the best!
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
This is by far the most important baby medicine besides fever reducer that I keep in the house for my kids! It seems to work every time they’re sick! Usually they do not like the taste of medicine but this one they take no problem! Highly recommend!
Yesi D.
I bought thia because my 4month old son Has bad congestion and a bit of coughing. He had a really hard time sleeping at night waking up every hour. I started giving him this while sitting up. He's not used to drinking medicine so i gave it one less star because he would choke on it since it's kinda thick. Overall it's been helping him sleep a bit better at night.
Eve M.
Fayetteville, NC
This stuff is a lifesaver! My two month old caught his first cold and a humidifier and saline drops just weren’t touching his cough and mucus. The fact that a company makes a natural product that is safe for babies this young is amazing. After 2 doses my baby was already starting to cough less and seemed to be far less bothered by his cold! I will recommend this product to all of my momma friends!
Heather M.
Cadiz, KY
This is my favorite cough and congestion medicine for my little ones. Very easy to find (I bought it from Kroger) and a decent price! My little ones loved the taste and took itwell. I could tell a difference
Mandy E.
As someone who tries to use as many natural products as possible-especially when it comes to my kids-this product is a let down. Its basically glorified sugar water. There are no real health benefits or remedies to it what so ever. It does not do anything to suppress cough or cold symptoms or relieve any ailments your child may be suffering. Dont waste the time or money.
Nieves G.
This my all time favorite cough medicine for my daughter. It worked instantly and it has a great flavor because my daughter hates any type of medicine. I was uprise that she didn't gag so I tried it my self and it did taste good. It also took away her runny nose. Another plus is that it has all natural ingredients. I would definitely recommend to people who have infant and children.
Natalia H.
Englewood, NJ
All I gotta say is... They sure didn't make medicine like this when I was a kid. As a mom, I taste everything before I give it to my kid.. even her medicine. This medicine tastes so good lol I had zero issues giving this to my kid. That's always nice especially when you have a sick, cranky baby. Definitely helps with fever and flu symptoms.
Olga S.
Justice , Il
I've heard great things about this but I'm hesitant to buy. Does it really work?
Jessica S.
Does this product really seem to help with mucus?
Molly T.
W Lafayette, IN
How long does this take to help your child? Im not seeming to have any luck
Melissa Denise i.
Fresno, CA
My 3 month old baby has a really bad cold & a stuffy nose. I took him to the dr he said he has a normal cold but he hasn't gotten any better. When he coughs you can hear all the mucus. I was giving him infant advil but didn't see any progress. I went to target & purchased this product today. still haven't tried it a little worried to try it. Would you say this product helped your baby get better?
Molly T.