BY ZARBEE'S NATURALS #99 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Zarbee's baby syrup is safe, natural and effective for babies two months plus. Pediatrician recommended to sooth coughs & irritated throats. Contains no drugs, alcohol or dyes and is gluten-free. see more...

• Does this only work for cough/mucus or does it help with sinus sw...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to Hylands Infant cough syrup? I'm consider...1 Answers
  • Can this be mixed in with formula? How have your children respond...1 Answers
Zarbee's Naturals Baby Grape Cough Syrup - 2.0 oz
  • "highly recommend this product works amazing by getting rid of his cough." in 1 review
Sarah D.
New Albany, OH
This worked wonders for my son. He had a continuous cough for three, very long months and he finally felt relief with this product. We confirmed with our pediatrician before using it (he was 6 months at the time) and with their okay, we used it on a daily basis for several months while he fought the persistent cough. It helped him sleep through the night finally when his cough had been waking him up 5+ times at night for several weeks. He also loved the flavor and it was easy to administer.
Julia H.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a amazing product. Zarbeez is my go to brand of medicine for my daughter. It's the only thing that keeps her sleeping through the night when she is sick. This product took away her cough so she could relax. I also love the mucus one!
Ashley Y.
East Syracuse , NY
This is our go to cough syrup for my son. It's not made with honey like other natural cough syrups so it's safe for kids under one. It is effective and taste pretty sweet so it's easy to give doses without a fight. I bought mine at target so it's really easy to find.
Danessa D.
Im a little up in the air with this. I love the natural ingredients however I read that cough medicine in infants can make situations worse. My daughters stomach is also very sensitive. She usually vomits anything I give her apart from formula. Any suggestions?
Tiara W.
Clackamas, OR
I really like zarbees products they are afordable, Natural, and work good! This cough medicine is safe enough for you to use on babys as young as two months old! I use this cold medicine every time my little guy gets sick, within a couple days he's doing better!
Lillian L.
Morongo Vly, CA
Love this product! I have the cough syrup+mucus kind. It works very well and is all natural. When my daughter was smaller, I'd mix it with her formula and it still helped. The agave nectar soothes the throat and calms the cough. I'd definitely recommend this.
Stacey T.
The fact that there are not many cough syrups or medicines out there for infants is hard enough. Thanks to Zarbees for this cough syrup for my baby! My son seems to like the grape flavor, as it doesn't bother him. I use this when my son has a cough and it seems to work well. This is a lifesaver for us parents (me) lol. Thanks Zarbees!
Megan T.
I have used this product since my granddaughter was an infant. It was so helpful that it could be given way before other cough syrup's could. I was hesitant that it was natural and wouldn't be as effective. Boy, was I wrong! This cough syrup really opened my eyes and worked great! We usually use the honey flavor but I am sure grape would taste just as good. This cough syrup was pediatrician approved first. I second that emotion! Highly recommended!
Sara C.
Because my little is so LITTLE, anything he can take for a fever, usually doesn't provide cough relief. I came across ZarBee's on a mommy board stating that it can be combined with a fever reducer because it is alcohol & drug free!! So, I tried it & sure enough, my son coughed ONCE after taking it, & then slept soundly! I love this stuff!
Emily O.
Madison, AL
Love this stuff! It's so hard to have a sick baby and no medicine to give them. Zarbee's really saved the day when my son got a cold at an early age. It's all natural, and he loves the taste. I could tell a difference the next day!
Sarah G.
Buford, GA
Does this only work for cough/mucus or does it help with sinus swelling/congestion and coughing from drainage?
Danessa D.
Can this be mixed in with formula? How have your children responded to this? My daughter vomited after a dose so I am skeptical. Thanks!
Trista C.
How does this compare to Hylands Infant cough syrup? I'm considering change brand