HealthChildren's HealthBaby HealthZarbee’s Naturals
Zarbee's Children's Sleep Tablets with Melatonin

Zarbee's Children's Sleep Tablets with Melatonin

Safely and effectively remedy your child's occasional sleeplessness with our melatonin supplement.*

Mamas. What do suggest using for toddlers who have a hard time at bedtime?Tips n tricks?
[product:zarbees-childrens-sleep-tablets-with-melatonin-grape-flavor-50ct] Cual es el tiempo recomendado para el consumo de estas tabletas? Mi hija lo está consumiendo todos los días, hace 1 mes
[product:zarbees-naturals-childrens-sleep-grape-chewables-30-count] ? Is this okay to give nightly before bed?
Start your review of Zarbee's Children's Sleep Tablets with Melatonin!
Rachel  R.
Russell Spgs, KY
Zarbee's Children's Sleep Tablets with Melatonin uploaded by Rachel  R.
We love Zarbees in our household!!! We trust the brand and always have! My little boy is a very light sleeper and tends to talk a lot in his sleep and even walked around the house in the middle of the night. Giving him one of these a night helps him get restful sleep but doesn't knock him completely out.
Jacqueline P.
Taft, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Zarbee's Children's Sleep Tablets with Melatonin uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Use these to get my kids on a perfect sleep schedule after summer or winter breaks to get them ready for early waking and early resting these are perfect and my kids haven’t had any adverse reactions
Manibel S.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Zarbee's Children's Sleep Tablets with Melatonin uploaded by Manibel S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This Zarbee’s Natural Melatonin is the one that I been giving my son since he always have trouble sleeping at night. It’s kid-friendly! He likes the grape flavor and that it’s chewable so I don’t have a problem him taking it. Great product!
Bethany G.
West Warwick, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Zarbee's Children's Sleep Tablets with Melatonin uploaded by Bethany G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Melatonin is the only way I get can my two kids to wind down and fall asleep. I’ve tried some of the competitors gummies and also a liquid melatonin, my boys prefer the flavor of this chewable tablet. I absolutely notice a difference if I don’t give them their melatonin. Their pediatrician approved my administering this supplement nightly.Zarbee's Children's Sleep Tablets with Melatonin Zarbee's Children's Sleep Tablets with Melatonin
Theresa J.
Henrico, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Zarbee's Children's Sleep Tablets with Melatonin uploaded by Theresa J.
These have always been the go to brand for my kiddos when they need some extra help falling asleep. They range in ages from 10-13!
Andrea  R.
Theodore, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Zarbee's Children's Sleep with Melatonin Supplement did help daughter drift to sleep eventually. She wasn't too fond of the taste of them though. Maybe if there were other flavors besides grape. Once got over the flavor and was able to calm down, she was fast asleep. She wasn't groggy when she woke up the next morning, so that's a plus.
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,148 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I purchase melatonin for my son. He occasionally has trouble sleeping and these gummies work for him to have a good night's sleep
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Every once in a while when the kids or us hasnt been sleeping well - this works like magic! Even for us adults 1 tablet is enough and you wake up feeling well rested.
Kelsey C.
Ardmore, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My daughter loves the taste of these, she is usually picky when it comes to medication. I love these because they actually work! She takes her medicine and she calms down and is able to fall right to sleep once they kick in.
Chakirah  K.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Zarbee's Children's Sleep Tablets with Melatonin uploaded by Chakirah  K.
These are very helpful on those restless nights. I have a son with Autism and this works at times when he doesn’t fall asleep at night. I don’t use it very often. The grape flavor is a nice touch they a chewable as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mariel P.
Sulphur Springs, TX
il y a 2 ans
Zarbee's Children's Sleep Tablets with Melatonin Cual es el tiempo recomendado para el consumo de estas tabletas? Mi hija lo está consumiendo todos los días, hace 1 mes
Jovanna W.
Elyria, OH
il y a 3 ans
Zarbee's Children's Sleep Tablets with Melatonin ? Is this okay to give nightly before bed?
Gianna Z. il y a 3 ans
I give most every night before bed, it has helped so much with my childs mood and sleeping patterns.