Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetZarbee’s Naturals
Zarbee's Children’s Sleep Liquid with Melatonin

Zarbee's Children’s Sleep Liquid with Melatonin

Safely and effectively remedy your child’s occasional sleeplessness with our non-habit forming and drug-free sleep liquid supplement.*

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zarbee's Children’s Sleep Liquid with Melatonin!
Celina G.
Pasadena, TX
Zarbee's Children’s Sleep Liquid with Melatonin uploaded by Celina G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I started using it for my daughter because she will be sleeping till like 3am and doesn’t want to sleep and I want to put her on a sleeping schedule. The dosage for her is one ml so every night around 7:30pm I give it to her right after a bath and she ends up sleeping at 8:15-8:30 it has helped a lot and what I love about it is that it’s natural I don’t want to be like giving her something that doesn’t seem good for her of course. Many women criticize about how you are ‘ horrible’ or a ‘ bad mom’ for giving them melatonin. Don’t listen to them do what you think is best for you and your babies
Emily S.
Nampa, ID
Zarbee's Children’s Sleep Liquid with Melatonin uploaded by Emily S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a child who is hard to lay down for bedtime. He is the most hyper kid i have ever seen when it comes time to lay down. The Zarbee's sleep liquid with melatonin works to a point. It says to take 30-60 minutes before bedtime but i have found that i have to give it to my child way before bedtime or he'll be up till 2 in the morning even after i have given it to him.
Katie W.
Midway, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a blessing in a bottle. My child can be so full of energy and she can’t wind down sometimes. I trust this brand to be gentle as possible for my child and to be natural as possible. This doesn’t instantly make her fall asleep but helps relax her until she does. My only issue with the product is it can be very messy. Whenever I open the bottle, it sometimes drips everywhere and leaks very easy if it’s on its side at all (like the seal isn’t tight enough).
Erika J.
This liquid melatonin works so great on my 3 year old! We use it on the evenings that she is especially wound up. About 30 minutes after taking it she is ready for bed and sleeps soundly all night! I give her a half a dose and that works for us, so a bottle of it lasts a long time. I would add it to her tylenol, so it was super easy for her to take. She isn't taking tylenol anymore, though, because she isn't teething, so we switched to the tablets. She likes taking the tablets better than the liquid. It is pretty reasonably priced, too. I recommend this and have repurchased, but prefer the tablet formulation.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Zarbee's Children’s Sleep Liquid with Melatonin uploaded by Sarah M.
At the age of 2 my daughter started fighting her sleep & quit calming down in the evenings. This natural liquid she can take 30 minutes before she goes to bed and she sleeps thru the night.
Anslie R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Zarbee's Children’s Sleep Liquid with Melatonin uploaded by Anslie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a miracle worker. Use this on a fussy toddler who has trouble sleeping. Just a few drops works great. Worth the money
Hannah J.
Hewett, WV
These taste good. They’re small so they could be a choking hazard for some children. They do help you fall asleep and stay asleep.
Madison G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have kids who just don’t want to sleep. This product has saved my life. I need sleep to function and this works. I give them their dose and within the hour they are sleeping soundly. The taste is not bad, they don’t mind taking it on its own.
Verónica G.
Roble vivo, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Uso este producto en ciertas ovaciones para mi niña y es un producto maravilloso,la hace dormir aún cuando se siente mal lo recomiendo mucho
Amanda  C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This magic bottle have saved my Motherhood and my Marriage! My little lady has fought sleep her entire life, once the pediatrician recommended trying melatonin everything changed. She did not like the gummy version so I was so worried until I found this liquid. She sleeps at bedtime, through the night and wakes up well rest. I am SO thankful for her "night night juice"!

Looking for your answer?