HealthWellnessImmune SupportZarbee’s Naturals
Zarbee's Children's Elderberry Immune Support

Zarbee's Children's Elderberry Immune Support

If there's a plane ride coming up, an important event on the horizon, or someone in the family's not feeling their best, your little one needs extra immune support.* Children's Elderberry Immune Support delivers with a concentrated burst of elderberry extract plus vitamins.

Haas anyone tried this? I had some elderberry syrup from a Christmas market, and we really loved it, but I’m only finding Zarbees in stores.Zarbee's Children's Elderberry Immune Support
how good is this product?
Do these work? I’ve heard mixed reviews and I’m looking for more of a natural approach to help my child sleep.
Start your review of Zarbee's Children's Elderberry Immune Support!
Brittany  W.
Yuba City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Zarbee's Children's Elderberry Immune Support uploaded by Brittany  W.
Purchased at: Target
My son loves the taste and how they are soft to chew. They keep the boogers at bay since he is in school he just needs that extra boost from being around other kids that lick there hands and touch everything. I feel good about the ingredients that’s in them. If I could change anything about then it would be the price since they are higher than other options on the shelf however I’m very partial to the zarbees brand. It’s a brand I love and am comfortable with when giving to my kids so I don’t mind having to fork over my money. Zarbee's Children's Elderberry Immune Support
Porsha M.
Stockton, CA
Zarbee's Children's Elderberry Immune Support uploaded by Porsha M.
Zarbee's Naturals Children's Elderberry Immune Support Supplement gummies are formulated for those times when your child needs extra support. Packed with Vitamins and Minerals plus Elderberry Extract, and made with no animal byproducts, they're a tasty way to support the immune system. The price is very reasonable and it does what it claims to do .
Jen S.
Brick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Zarbee's Children's Elderberry Immune Support uploaded by Jen S.
Zarbee's Complete Cough Syrup + Immune This is a great way to give my kids the extra support that their immune system needs during back to school and flu season. All natural gummies made with elderberry and honey. Parents give it a try, I’ve taken it a few times too.
Carmen  N.
Elmhurst, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Zarbee's Children's Elderberry Immune Support uploaded by Carmen  N.
Zarbee's Children's Elderberry Immune Support uploaded by Carmen  N.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product I will continue to purchase this even since my son stared taking this product we haven’t been at a doctor office in months taste sooo good my son love it
Alicia B.
Purchased at: CVS
I give these to my kiddos when they’re in school to help boost their immunity. I feel they were effective and helped keep away or lessen the effects of colds. I found my kiddos didn’t display as many symptoms if they did catch something and it overall helps them feel better and stronger.
Kelly M.
Chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love that their products are on the natural side. Especially for little ones. Ingredients are important to me.
Marie  C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great. Use daily for my children to keep them healthy. I advise taking them with food or you might be a little light headed
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not a huge fan of the taste of these but I do think they help boost your immune system if you take them REGULARLY! You have to make sure you take them on a regular basis to build up the immune system over time. Overall would recommend this product for the effectiveness.
Caitlin D.
Saint Johns, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have given these to my kids since someone first told me about Elderberry a few year ago. My son had the flu (both strands) within a few weeks of each other. Since then, we have given these gummies to all three of our children and (knock on wood) they haven’t been sick at all since. We have been very lucky.
Chelsea S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I have not personally used these but my children do. I feel safe when they take these and it works wonders for them. This is such a trusted brand for me and definitely was way beyond my expectations. I do recommend this to others
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily M.
Erlanger, KY
il y a 2 ans
Lane M. il y a un an
We have! Works wonders for our little ones when cold season springs up. I find it definitely speeds up the duration, as well.
Brittany C.
Minooka
il y a 3 ans
Dose anyone Zarbee's Children's Elderberry Immune Supportuse these? I’m wondering if they are worth the buy?