HealthChildren's HealthBaby HealthZarbee’s Naturals

Zarbee's Naturals Baby Bee Essentials Gift Set.*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED Our Baby Bee Essentials Gift Set includes products that are safe & soothing for baby. Help first-time moms & experienced mothers get prepared with Zarbee's products that are free of drugs, alcohol & artificial flavors & dyes.; COUGH SYRUP Zarbee's Naturals Baby Cough Syrup + Mucus is made with organic agave syrup, English Ivy Leaf extract, and a natural grape flavor. Our on-the-go pouches will help soothe anytime, anywhere for infants as young as 2 months+. Gluten free.; SOOTHING ZARBEES Zarbee's Naturals Soothing Saline Nasal Mist with Aloe helps to moisturize, clean & flush out noses. Our Soothing Chest Rub with eucalyptus, lavender & beeswax helps soothe baby without any unwanted additives.; HAPPY BABY Zarbee's Naturals Vitamin D Supplement delivers 400 IU of vitamin D as recommended by pediatricians. Our Gripe Water, with ginger, fennel, chamomile & lemon helps ease stomach discomfort & gas associated with colic, fussiness, & hiccups*.; MAKES A GREAT GIFT Our Zarbee's Natural Baby Bee Essentials Gift Set provides parents with products to keep baby happy & includes a cute romper (14-18lbs). This kit is ideal to give an expectant family through a baby registry, baby shower, or holiday gift.; *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zarbee's Baby Bee Essentials Gift Set with Saline Nasal Mist Chest Rub Vitamin D Gripe Water Cough Syrup + Mucus & Zarbee's Romper,...!
Satava O.
Everything in this gift set is a godsend! I could never ask for a better company to take care of my children while they are sick! Zarbees is our number one go too! I absolutely love that they make a cough/cold medicine that is safe for my infant before they can have honey. And I'm glad I can use this for a while from infancy through childhood!
Carly W.
San Clemente, CA
This gripe water is amazing ! It will help calm down my fussy baby so fast! I’ve had such an amazing experience with zarbee’s and will definitely be recommending it to other parents for all their babies/toddlers
Jennifer T.
Bronx, NY
I use zarbees line for my children because of the natural herbs that use to create the medicine. They do not have all of the harsh chemicals that may be found in other pain medications. They work faster and taste 100% better
Samantha E.
Joliet
Zarbees is hands down our FAVORITE product line. We love that its natural, but it does the job to perfection. We use zarbees vitamins, cold syrups, and melatonin. It works amazing for our kids!
Hannah O.
Wheelersburg, OH
I’ve only used the Zarbees chest rub and mucus medicine. My son got a really bad cold, cough, runny nose at 1years old. The two together helped get him better and relieve him of his cough and stuffy nose. I would 10/10 recommend.

Looking for your answer?