ZarBee's All-Natural Extra Strength Cough & Throat Relief Packets uploaded by Carrie G.ZarBee's All-Natural Extra Strength Cough & Throat Relief Packets uploaded by barbara g.

BY ZARBEE'S NATURALS

Dietary Supplement. All Natural + Effective. Fast, soothing relief from coughs & irritated throats. Promotes energy & alertness. Clinically proven ingredients. Doctor recommended. Our All Natural Formula. Gluten & dye free. 100% Natural & safe - contains no drugs or alcohol Zarbee s all natural cough syrup is made with our special dark honey blend enhanced with immune boosting Vitamin C and Zinc, to provide you with fast,. see more...

Stacey D.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I love zarbee's and I especially love this product. The honey flavor actually tastes good. I also like that it has a little bit of melatonin in it to promote sleepiness. It definietly makes me feel better and I drink this before bed whenever I feel like i may be getting a sore throat or when i feel the first signs of a cold coming on.
barbara g.
Maplewood, MN
I found this today! While making a target run for cold med supplies.. And I fell in love. Not only does it taste amazing I picked up the daytime one as well. And they both taste so good! I love that the products are all natural and they are made by an actual physician who was thinking about his consumers as well as patients.
Julia A.
Allston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Since moving to Massachusetts, I discovered Zarbee's and take it every time I start getting a scratchy throat. It's been such a lifesaver. It doesn't always totally prevent a cold, but it definitely shortens them. With the weather all over the place this winter, I've been more prone to illness than usual, so this has been a game changer. I really like the flavor of both the day and nighttime drinks, and I find them to be effective (my colds used to drag on for a week or more, with symptoms lingering well after that, but the two colds I've had were pretty mild and I was all better within a week). All natural without any questionable chemicals or weird tastes AND it actually works. These really do soothe my throat, they've become a staple for me.
Caitlin H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really like Zarbee's. Natural ingredients AND they taste good. My favorite is the zarbee's sleep chewable pills- but unfortunately it's not listed on here. My next favorite is this one. Makes my throat feel better WITHOUT just covering up the pain. I get better faster.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
I just tried this apple spice drink for cough and sore throat. It really soothes my throat, quotes my cough, and tastes great. Drink it up to 4 times a day. I love that it's all natural with no side effects!
Trisha H.
The taste is never going to be perfect otherwise I would give 5 stars. This stuff is amazing and all natural - something very important to me.
lisa f.
American Canyon, CA
I tried this because it was all natural. The taste was alright for medicine. The night time medicine tasted like what I only could imagine elephant pee to taste like.
Valerie M.
Hackensack, NJ
Love this product it has zinc and elderberry to help you get better quicker and the honey helps soothe the cough and throat
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI
Great taste and really does help with a bad cough. Good just before bed and good price.