BY ZARBEE’S NATURALS #4 in Children's Cough, Cold & Flu

Dietary Supplement. All Natural + Effective. Safe & effective for children 2 years+. Pediatrician recommended. Soothes sore throats. Promotes healthy sleep. Special honey blend. 100% Drug-free. Doctor Recommended. Our All-Natural Formula. Gluten & dye-free. 100% Natural & safe-contains no drugs or alcohol Zarabee s All Natural Children s. see more...

ZarBee's All-Natural Children's Nightime Cough Syrup
  • "This cough formula also allows my little one to get a good nights sleep as well. " in 2 reviews
  • "The night time is syrup is amazing and works wonders on soothing coughs so my little guys can get the sleep they need at night." in 1 review
  • "I keep it in our medicine cabinet at all times!" in 1 review
angie h.
Blaine, MN
It took the edge off the coughing so he could sleep a little better. I like that it wasn't super strong, I don't think babies should take to much medicine.
Paige K.
Cincinnati
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! This is what i get every time my son is sick. He loves the taste of it, no more having to convince you kid to take it! All natural
Tiffany L.
Ridgeway
I just recently started using ZarBees and this was my first purchase. It helped my son get a full nights rest after the previous 2 night were terrible .
Brett W.
Mexico
My daughter currently isn't feeling well and she has been taking this product, she tends to gag when she takes cough medicine but not with this stuff!
Jennifer R.
Pearland , TX
Love this cough syrup! Both of my children have allergies, and therefore cough often. Zarbees helped both of them sleep through the night comfortably.
Stefanie L.
Iowa
I love the ingredients. Is hard to find safe products for your kids. It gets the job done and i don't have to worry about what I'm putting in her body.
Courtney G.
Evansville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is like magic! My daughter gets a terrible cough and this stuff works within 15 minutes. Pay attention though, this DOES cause drowsiness!
Christina H.
Tulare, CA
This stuff is the best! It is the only thing that helps my little ones bad coughs he gets. It knocks him out and helps him get a great nights sleep.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Really great medicine since it really does work because my little brother wasn't able to sleep because of his cough but with this medicine he was.
Victoria A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Best nighttime cough syrup for kids. All natural and definitely helps the kiddos get a good nights sleep when they are feeling under the weather
Bryanna A.
How many hours have you found this lasts for your child?
Sam R.
1,159 reviews
Sounds gross
Logan S.
Waynesboro, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How much better does this work in comparison to the regular daytime version? Worth buying the nighttime version as well?
Rachel C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone ever worry about the honey and allergies?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.