BY ZARBEE’S NATURALS #4 in Children's Cough, Cold & Flu

Dietary Supplement. All Natural + Effective. Safe & effective for children 2 years+. Pediatrician recommended. Soothes sore throats. Promotes healthy sleep. Special honey blend. 100% Drug-free. Doctor Recommended. Our All-Natural Formula. Gluten & dye-free. 100% Natural & safe-contains no drugs or alcohol Zarabee s All Natural Children s. see more...

ZarBee's All-Natural Children's Nightime Cough Syrup
  • "This cough formula also allows my little one to get a good nights sleep as well. " in 2 reviews
  • "The night time is syrup is amazing and works wonders on soothing coughs so my little guys can get the sleep they need at night." in 1 review
  • "I keep it in our medicine cabinet at all times!" in 1 review
Ashley H.
Houston
We love Zarbees! I love the natural stuff and this stuff really works. I’ve got one kiddo who cannot stand the taste of honey so I mix it into something and viola! Mixes nice and easy and gets the job done!!
Nicole B.
corpus christi
I love zarbees brand of anything, this helps so much when any of my kids get a bad cough, this is the only thing that gets helps them to fall asleep even on a bad night of coughing and love how it has natural ingredients
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Perfect for nighttime coughing! My kids don’t hate taking it, the flavor is good and it works fast. Both Target and Walmart carry the Zarbees line and we prefer it over all other brands.
Jodie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this medicine. I feel like it really works, and it tastes decent. My oldests cough wasn’t nearly as bad after I gave him this before bed. It also helped him relax for bed.
Angel H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My go to for both kids when they have a nasty night time cough. In fact I have been using this the last 2 nights for my son and haven't heard him cough once I administered it.
Amber I.
Front royal, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son is 2 and he seems to have stayed sick this whole winter. We usually use hylands, but wanted to try something new. We really liked this. We've found that it really helps him be able to sleep and gets his cough down pretty quickly.
Tamara K.
BALTIMORE, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When my son couldn't sleep because of a bad cough I needed something natural with no medications. Found this deal at Costco with daytime one and I love it. Other than being all natural it has melatonin that helps my son sleep and the honey soothes my sons cough and let's him sleep at night.
Cheri L.
Burnsville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is an amazing product. It calms either a wet or dry cough and sleep follows in just a short time. My little guy can rest comfortable and quietly thanks to this great medicine.
Jill B.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this product for my 3 year old! The fact that it was developed by a pediatrician that wanted something safer for his own children was huge for me!! My son calls it his "bee medicine"
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The only products I will use on my toddler! Anything from zarbees is amazing. My toddler had a horrible cough that was keeping her up a couple months ago and this gave her almost immediate relief. Will continue to buy all their products
Bryanna A.
How many hours have you found this lasts for your child?
Sam R.
1,159 reviews
Sounds gross
Logan S.
Waynesboro, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How much better does this work in comparison to the regular daytime version? Worth buying the nighttime version as well?
Rachel C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone ever worry about the honey and allergies?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.