BY ZARBEE’S NATURALS #4 in Children's Cough, Cold & Flu

Dietary Supplement. All Natural + Effective. Safe & effective for children 2 years+. Pediatrician recommended. Soothes sore throats. Promotes healthy sleep. Special honey blend. 100% Drug-free. Doctor Recommended. Our All-Natural Formula. Gluten & dye-free. 100% Natural & safe-contains no drugs or alcohol Zarabee s All Natural Children s. see more...

ZarBee's All-Natural Children's Nightime Cough Syrup
  • "This cough formula also allows my little one to get a good nights sleep as well. " in 2 reviews
  • "The night time is syrup is amazing and works wonders on soothing coughs so my little guys can get the sleep they need at night." in 1 review
  • "I keep it in our medicine cabinet at all times!" in 1 review
Leslie B.
Rutledge, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the fact that it helps them to drift off to sleep easily and suppresses their cough, but my son always wakes up frightened a few hours after taking it. I am not sure what causes this to happen but it has only happened with my son not my daughter.
Sarina T.
Charlo , MT
It helps a little bit but giving that they are so little theirs not a lot you can give them to actually help . This is probably the most safest one I felt comfortable giving them and I actually noticed a small difference for them while using it .
Alex G.
Kingsland, GA
Life saver. Natural ingredients that work wonders. My little is still too young for most medicines. I was able to use this in partial doses and he felt so much better! And the plus he was able to sleep through most of the night. Both of us really needed that.
Brittany G.
okc
My children did not care for this. It had nothing to do with the product. The product is fantastic. We got a honey flavored one and they hated it. While the product works great, it takes some planning to get them to take this medicine.
Mollie W.
Clarksburg
Purchased at: Target
Zarbee's is my go to for cough/ mucus in my kiddos. I started using it when my daughter was an infant - mainly because it's all natural and was safe for her to use at her age. Now, both of my kids (8 & 5) use this nighttime medicine when they are sick. Not only does it suppress their cough with real ingredients, the melatonin also helps them to sleep soundly and it also allows my mind to be at ease knowing the quality of the product I'm giving my kids. They do not wake up groggy or irritable (such is the case with other nighttime medicine/ sleeping aides). Plus, it tastes good! Which, with 2 picky kids with insane gag reflexes, this is a must! Thank you zarbee's!!
Daniela V.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My kids like this stuff. It tastes like honey to them. For being "natural" it really does work wonders. It's usually priced a little higher than traditional cough medicine but we rather go the natural route do its worth it to us.
Stephanie N.
frisco, TX
I love that this is all-natural and I love the ZarBee's brand.  The taste seems to be okay-ish as my older daughter says she doesn't like it, but my younger daughter doesn't fight it too much (cup vs syringe).
jaylin P.
Boise , ID
This one seems to work better than the day time one, at least helps them sleep a little better. .. and it doesn’t have a bunch of crap in it that isn’t good for them. .. seems to taste fine cuz my kids don’t mind taking it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Kelsey A.
Saginaw , MI
I love this stuff! It works well for being all natural but it does taste horrible. The expiration date on it is well after when it actually goes bad. You can tell by the smell and color when it starts to go bad.
Jennie G.
Swansea, MA
Love this brand, been using this with the kids for almost 3 years now. It helps with the cough, and I love that there is natural ingredients. It’s not cheap but not too expensive. As a mama of 6, I highly recommend this product.
Bryanna A.
How many hours have you found this lasts for your child?
Sam R.
1,159 reviews
Sounds gross
Logan S.
Waynesboro, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How much better does this work in comparison to the regular daytime version? Worth buying the nighttime version as well?
Rachel C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone ever worry about the honey and allergies?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.