BY ZARBEE’S NATURALS #4 in Children's Cough, Cold & Flu

Dietary Supplement. All Natural + Effective. Safe & effective for children 2 years+. Pediatrician recommended. Soothes sore throats. Promotes healthy sleep. Special honey blend. 100% Drug-free. Doctor Recommended. Our All-Natural Formula. Gluten & dye-free. 100% Natural & safe-contains no drugs or alcohol Zarabee s All Natural Children s. see more...

ZarBee's All-Natural Children's Nightime Cough Syrup
  • "This cough formula also allows my little one to get a good nights sleep as well. " in 2 reviews
  • "The night time is syrup is amazing and works wonders on soothing coughs so my little guys can get the sleep they need at night." in 1 review
  • "I keep it in our medicine cabinet at all times!" in 1 review
Brittany H.
Wyoming, IA
A great, safe medicine for my toddler. Helps to suppress the awful nighttime cough during a cold. Love and trust this brand.
Nicole G.
victorville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The kids hate the tast but it helps and it’s not dangerous because it’s all natural just wish they could have a better flavor
Ana M.
West Palm Beach
I’m a high believer of Zarbees and recommend this product to every parent out there. It’s all natural and it helps so much
clara G.
Anaheim
Love this stuff. Even the kids love it. It helps with the cough specially at night when it's the worse for the little ones.
Juliana M.
clearwater
Ayuda a calmar la tos de mis hijas, con sabor a miel y natural, en la noche duerme mas tranquila y con la tos controlada
Kim B.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The kids love this stuff and I love that it actually works! Great for all ages and kicks the cough and helps them sleep.
Erika D.
Odessa
My kids got such a restful nights sleep. It works amazing and they don’t get restless which some nighttime meds cause.
Leah K.
Works for about 6 hours, could definitely tell it helped my daughter sleep better when sick and coughing constantly!!
Jess T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Currently using this to help my toddler through his cold! We also bought the day-time version of this, does awesome.
Jade B.
Wilson
This is the only natural cough medicine I can use on my child because or his age and weight and it works pretty well!
Bryanna A.
How many hours have you found this lasts for your child?
Sam R.
1,159 reviews
Sounds gross
Logan S.
Waynesboro, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How much better does this work in comparison to the regular daytime version? Worth buying the nighttime version as well?
Rachel C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone ever worry about the honey and allergies?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.