BY ZARBEE’S NATURALS #56 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Dietary Supplement. All Natural + Effective. Safe & effective for children 2 years+. Pediatrician recommended. Soothes sore throats. Promotes healthy sleep. Special honey blend. 100% Drug-free. Doctor Recommended. Our All-Natural Formula. Gluten & dye-free. 100% Natural & safe-contains no drugs or alcohol Zarabee s All Natural Children s. see more...

ZarBee's All-Natural Children's Nightime Cough Syrup
  • "This cough formula also allows my little one to get a good nights sleep as well. " in 2 reviews
  • "The night time is syrup is amazing and works wonders on soothing coughs so my little guys can get the sleep they need at night." in 1 review
  • "I keep it in our medicine cabinet at all times!" in 1 review
Yvette P.
Chula Vista, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a life saver. It’s helps my son sleep through the night when he has a bad cough. It soothes his throat. And it doesn’t take long to take effect. It’s very affordable. I always have some in my medicine cabinet. I’ve tried other natural stuff cough suppressant for youngsters, but this is the only one effective for my son.
Jourdan B.
Wrightstown, WI
I was looking for a non-medicine cough medicine and came across zarbees. I love this stuff. It helps my little ones cough so she can get a good night sleep. She doesn’t love the taste but we tell her it’ll help her cough go away so she drinks it. I like that it’s all natural.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Perfect for nighttime coughing! My kids don’t hate taking it, the flavor is good and it works fast. Both Target and Walmart carry the Zarbees line and we prefer it over all other brands.
Julissa T.
My son loves it. It helps his cough through the night allowing him to get a good night rest while he’s sick. It works wonders and very effectively. The flavor isn’t bad at all. There is also a daytime one as well. We get the three pack which contains two daytime bottles (4fl oz) and one night time bottles (4fl oz) at Costco. I do know Walmart, Kmart, target has them in stock as well.
Amber I.
Front Royal, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son is 2 and he seems to have stayed sick this whole winter. We usually use hylands, but wanted to try something new. We really liked this. We've found that it really helps him be able to sleep and gets his cough down pretty quickly.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When my son couldn't sleep because of a bad cough I needed something natural with no medications. Found this deal at Costco with daytime one and I love it. Other than being all natural it has melatonin that helps my son sleep and the honey soothes my sons cough and let's him sleep at night.
Cheri L.
Burnsville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is an amazing product. It calms either a wet or dry cough and sleep follows in just a short time. My little guy can rest comfortable and quietly thanks to this great medicine.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The only products I will use on my toddler! Anything from zarbees is amazing. My toddler had a horrible cough that was keeping her up a couple months ago and this gave her almost immediate relief. Will continue to buy all their products
Jill B.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this product for my 3 year old! The fact that it was developed by a pediatrician that wanted something safer for his own children was huge for me!! My son calls it his "bee medicine"
Sherri B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Both of my kids hated this medicine. It tastes like dark honey. I wasn't able to see if it even worked because they spit it out after one swallow. I would maybe just try plain old honey instead of your child is old enough. It's high priced too.
Bryanna A.
How many hours have you found this lasts for your child?
Logan S.
Fishersville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How much better does this work in comparison to the regular daytime version? Worth buying the nighttime version as well?
Rachel C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone ever worry about the honey and allergies?
Sam R.