BY ZARBEE'S NATURALS #47 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Dietary Supplement. All Natural + Effective. Safe & effective for children 2 years+. Pediatrician recommended. Soothes sore throats. Promotes healthy sleep. Special honey blend. 100% Drug-free. Doctor Recommended. Our All-Natural Formula. Gluten & dye-free. 100% Natural & safe-contains no drugs or alcohol Zarabee s All Natural Children s. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This cough formula also allows my little one to get a good nights sleep as well. " in 2 reviews
  • "The night time is syrup is amazing and works wonders on soothing coughs so my little guys can get the sleep they need at night." in 1 review
  • "I keep it in our medicine cabinet at all times!" in 1 review
Breana M.
El Paso, TX
This did work great for my son I guess with every kid it’s different ! But noticed quick results and helped with his sleep 10 minutes after he takes it he’s out, and when he’s sick it’s so hard to get him to nock out
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Perfect for nighttime coughing! My kids don’t hate taking it, the flavor is good and it works fast. Both Target and Walmart carry the Zarbees line and we prefer it over all other brands.
Charlin F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I swear by Zarbees! Every product of their's has lived up to my expectations. I love that I can sleep peacefully when my little ones get sick and I don't have to worry about what chemicals they are getting. I love the all natural healing they get from Zarbee's!
Amber I.
Front royal, VA
My son is 2 and he seems to have stayed sick this whole winter. We usually use hylands, but wanted to try something new. We really liked this. We've found that it really helps him be able to sleep and gets his cough down pretty quickly.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
Wellness Guru Expert
When my son couldn't sleep because of a bad cough I needed something natural with no medications. Found this deal at Costco with daytime one and I love it. Other than being all natural it has melatonin that helps my son sleep and the honey soothes my sons cough and let's him sleep at night.
Cheri L.
Burnsville, NC
This is an amazing product. It calms either a wet or dry cough and sleep follows in just a short time. My little guy can rest comfortable and quietly thanks to this great medicine.
Jill B.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this product for my 3 year old! The fact that it was developed by a pediatrician that wanted something safer for his own children was huge for me!! My son calls it his "bee medicine"
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
Wellness Guru Expert
The only products I will use on my toddler! Anything from zarbees is amazing. My toddler had a horrible cough that was keeping her up a couple months ago and this gave her almost immediate relief. Will continue to buy all their products
Sherri B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Both of my kids hated this medicine. It tastes like dark honey. I wasn't able to see if it even worked because they spit it out after one swallow. I would maybe just try plain old honey instead of your child is old enough. It's high priced too.
Cristian C.
Fairfield, TX
This product helped my children tremendously. I was shocked at how well they slept after coughing all evening. And it gave me peace of mind being more natural than other choices. A bit pricey at $7 but worth it, in my opinion.
Bryanna A.
How many hours have you found this lasts for your child?
Rachel C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone ever worry about the honey and allergies?
Logan S.
Wellness Guru Expert
How much better does this work in comparison to the regular daytime version? Worth buying the nighttime version as well?
Sam R.