BY ZARBEE'S NATURALS #15 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Safe and Effective for Children 12 Months + Soothes sore throats Immune boosting formulation* Pediatrician recommended 100% Drug-Free Dietary Supplement Natural Cherry Flavor Made From Pure Honey Safe + Effective As a pediatrician and a father, Dr. Zak Zarbock found it frustrating when he wasn t able to offer any relief for his young patients with a cough. So, he set out to create a safe, effective and natural remedy that he could feel good about recommending. Dr. Zarbock s research led him to the amazing benefits of honey with its natural cough suppressing and immune boosting power. Made with a unique blend of antioxidant-rich dark honeys, and fortified with Vitamin C and Zinc, ZarBee s Cough Syrup is a proven and safe solution to naturally soothe your child s cough. Why Honey? Honey has been used as a safe remedy for ages. With its special blend of antioxidant-rich see more...

• My daughter has a bad cough. the medicine the doc gave her doesn'...4 Answers
  • What is the youngest age that can use this product?1 Answers
  • How is the taste? Does it taste like real grapes or fake grapes.5 Answers
  • "This product works very well on both my kids." in 1 review
  • "This product tastes great & really helps with coughs." in 1 review
  • "this is really good I give it to my daughter every time she gets sick." in 1 review
  • "But it works fast and keeps the cough away." in 1 review
Rachel G.
I love this cough syrup for both my kids and me. There are hardly any medicines that kids can take these days and even if they did they don't work well. This honey medicine coats the throat and helps with throat soreness and dryness as well as coughing. Honey is a natural medicine that will boost immune system.amd help heal. Safe and effective.
Leslie n.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
I saw this and decided to pick it up from Costco. There is no medicine in this. It is just vitamins with honey. I found that this really helped my sons cough and soothe his throat. It is safe and very effective. This would be great for the little ones that aren't old enough to take cough medicines.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
When my one year old was sick with a cough, there were no cough medicines he could take. My doctor recommended honey. I bought this because of the extra vitamins to help fight his cold. I put some in warm milk he loved it. It soothed his throat and cough for hours. Will buy again and again.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this for both of my kids. It's pretty much the only thing my kids will take if they are coughing a lot. My son calls it his bee medicine and he love how there is honey in it. It's great because there is not a lot of options for kids when they are coughing.
Rachel D.
78240
This product was recommend by my son's pediatrician. I used this on my 14 mo when he had the respiratory flu. It worked great! I love that it is all natural and wouldn't harm my baby. I love that they use real honey bee honey in it. My son loved the taste of it.
Cera H.
I would have given this product a better review if it worked for my kids. Seems just raw organic honey works way better.
You can purchase this from Walmart or target(also cvs)
There are others out there that are more effective. No I wouldn't recommend.
Jamie T.
We love the zarbees line. It's terrible when young ones get colds but you see warning labels on everything for not under the age 6. I love how they are natural and use honey. The kids don't mind the taste so it's easier to give them meds.
Elizabeth B.
San Diego, CA
Love this product! It was seriously a life saver for me when my seven month old son got sick for the first time. Love how this cough syrup is chemical free and safe to give for babies older than two months.
Missy a.
Great product! All natural ingredients. My daughter took it for a few days and would cough less everyday and it really helped release and breakdown the boogies and mucus . It's well wort the price .
Ashley D.
This product has been amazing for my son who's had a horrible cough and is extremely hoarse. He likes the taste, it's safe, and he sounds so much better just a little while after taking a dose!
Nikki D.
Marshville, NC
How is the taste? Does it taste like real grapes or fake grapes.
Mercides M.
Anchorage AK
My daughter has a bad cough. the medicine the doc gave her doesn't work. I have been giving her honey and it seems to work better. I was wondering how good is this meds? since it is all natural would it work better?
Sara M.
Gallipolis, OH
Dose this stuff have an expiration date? Cause I can't seem to find it any where on the bottle and it being an all natural product I would assume it would expire fairly quickly.
Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC
What is the youngest age that can use this product?
Tanya B.
Bournville , Birmingham
Has anyone found this to be effective? Thank you!