BY ZARBEE'S NATURALS #9 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Safe and Effective for Children 12 Months + Soothes sore throats Immune boosting formulation* Pediatrician recommended 100% Drug-Free Dietary Supplement Natural Cherry Flavor Made From Pure Honey Safe + Effective As a pediatrician and a father, Dr. Zak Zarbock found it frustrating when he wasn t able to offer any relief for his young patients with a cough. So, he set out to create a safe, effective and natural remedy that he could feel good about recommending. Dr. Zarbock s research led him to the amazing benefits of honey with its natural cough suppressing and immune boosting power. Made with a unique blend of antioxidant-rich dark honeys, and fortified with Vitamin C and Zinc, ZarBee s Cough Syrup is a proven and safe solution to naturally soothe your child s cough. Why Honey? Honey has been used as a safe remedy for ages. With its special blend of antioxidant-rich see more...

• My daughter has a bad cough. the medicine the doc gave he...4 Answers
  • What is the youngest age that can use this product?1 Answers
  • How is the taste? Does it taste like real grapes or fake ...5 Answers
  • "This product works very well on both my kids." in 1 review
  • "But it works fast and keeps the cough away." in 1 review
  • "this is really good I give it to my daughter every time she gets sick." in 1 review
  • "This product tastes great & really helps with coughs." in 1 review
Shannonđź’‹ W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this for my son when he was younger. I liked it a lot because it was natural and honey flavored. He took it but didn’t like it at all. I think because it was honey it was just to thick for him and didn’t go down easily which was a con. But other than that it worked well and was natural which is a great plus. I would still buy it again!
Brittney A.
Hollister, CA
Love this as a parent, it’s really hard to continue to give over the counter medication over an entire kindergarten year with many cooties. I actually saw a difference with this one and the natural ingredients made me feel better. If they could improve the taste I would give it 5 stars!
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for a day time cold medicine! It is basically the same as any other medicine. A certain amount every so often. Seems to really work and it helps that it tastes ok. I would rather heal myself anf my child naturally.
Kierstin B.
Columbia, MD
Helps my daughter stop coughing, breaks up the mucus and works. It’s all natural so no medicine is being put into your child. It’s affordable and can get it at any drug store or walmart it target.
Josie E.
Sunnyside, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
There is so many things to love about this product! For one, when I give it to my daughter, it is never a struggle because she actually likes the taste of the medicine so that is always a plus! I love how natural this is! Nothing added that is a strong chemical use all natural products! It also works great and goes fast! Highly recommend for every parent!
Ashley C.
Oakfield, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It can be such a pain to get my 3 year old to take any kind of medicine, but she willingly takes this kind! Tastes great and really helps her cough. ZarBee's is one brand I have bought since my daughter was born and will continue to do so! I know I can rely on Zarbee's to make my children feel better.
katia p.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this for baby girl and it was really good in a way that helped her with her cough. But the taste she didn't like. What babies is going to like meds lol.
Jessica R.
Kenmore , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
At first the smell turned me off. First medicine my daughter didn’t fight me to take. Worked very well. Coughing stopped and the mucus loosened so I was able to suck it out and she coughed up the rest without seeming like she was choking.
Jasselin A.
Gastonia , NC
Love this product! My kids love the taste and it helped cure their cold! I like that the product is made with all natural ingredients, the only downfall is that it did take about 10 days for the medicine to truly have an effect on them.
Sarah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When you have child under 4 years it is hard to find something to give them. This product is safe for children over 1 year. Although it isn’t highly effective I do believe it helps and sometimes with young ones you are desperate!
Nikki D.
Marshville, NC
How is the taste? Does it taste like real grapes or fake grapes.
Mercides M.
Anchorage AK
My daughter has a bad cough. the medicine the doc gave her doesn't work. I have been giving her honey and it seems to work better. I was wondering how good is this meds? since it is all natural would it work better?
Sara M.
Gallipolis, OH
Dose this stuff have an expiration date? Cause I can't seem to find it any where on the bottle and it being an all natural product I would assume it would expire fairly quickly.
Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC
What is the youngest age that can use this product?
Megan S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is the age group this is targeted for?