ZarBee's All-Natural Children's Cough Syrup

Safe and Effective for Children 12 Months + Soothes sore throats Immune boosting formulation* Pediatrician recommended 100% Drug-Free Dietary Supplement Natural Cherry Flavor Made From Pure Honey Safe + Effective As a pediatrician and a father, Dr. Zak Zarbock found it frustrating when he wasn t able to offer any relief for his young patients with a cough. So, he set out to create a safe, effective and natural remedy that he could feel good about recommending. Dr. Zarbock s research led him to the amazing benefits of honey with its natural cough suppressing and immune boosting power. Made with a unique blend of antioxidant-rich dark honeys, and fortified with Vitamin C and Zinc, ZarBee s Cough Syrup is a proven and safe solution to naturally soothe your child s cough. Why Honey? Honey has been used as a safe remedy for ages. With its special blend of antioxidant-rich

Is this product okay for people with allergies?
How good is this product?
[product:zarbees-naturals-childrens-nighttime-cough-syrup-mucus] I been seeing this and wondering if it really does work beings it has honey in it?
Start your review of ZarBee's All-Natural Children's Cough Syrup!
Product Highlights
“But it works fast and keeps the cough away.” in 1 review
“This product tastes great & really helps with coughs.” in 1 review
“this is really good I give it to my daughter every time she gets sick.” in 1 review
“This product works very well on both my kids.” in 1 review
Gautier, MS
I used this when my kids were a bit younger. I always feel better purchasing more natural products for them, and when they’re so tiny there really aren’t many options to help them. Zarbees isn’t my absolute favorite, but it’s still a good choice.
Wickliffe, OH
Definitely recommend this product it lessens the cough a bit so it’s my child can get a little relief. Had a very sweet flavor. It can get a little messy when trying to give it to a child who doesn’t want to take anything when not feeling well.
Longview
It works. And that's not even the best part. I feel good about buying this because one it's natural and two it doesn't take horrible. I recommend it to all my friends rather their a first time parent or just unaware of this amazing product.
Arrowsmith
Zarbee's cough medicine tastes better than any other couch medicine. However, since it's all natural it may not work as effectively as Robitussin, etc. For infants it's great because they can't have certain medicines. Definitely recommend.
This is a completely natural syrup, which I give to my 2 year old son when he has a cough, and sincerely he has helped him a lot to spend the night and the next morning his improvement is remarkable. I always recommend it to moms friends.
Seymour , MO
Purchased at: Dollar General
This was recommended to me and I’m so glad it was. I love that it’s all natural so I don’t have to worry about what I’m giving my kids. This helped control my son’s cough when he was sick. And it was a plus that he didn’t mind the taste.
Bronx
Perfect natural alternative for your little one. It's worth the price which isn't anymore expensive than other medications. Love that there's a safe option for toddlers. Flavor is great. Has additional vitamins. Definitely recommend.
Albuquerque
I love that all ZarBee's products are natural. This cough syrup tastes like honey and I have no problem getting my daughters to take it. I have also taken it when needed it and it has helped tremendously with cold & flu symptoms.
Crown Point
My oldest started school this year so of course she got sick after the first two weeks. This was all we used to get her through it though, and she was able to still go to school and manage her cough throughout the day. Love it.
Tuscaloosa
Great! Helped our little guys cough and is natural, what could be better? He seemed to love the taste of the medicine so that made giving it a little easier. 100% recommend to other parents who have littles with a cough.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Herminie, PA
a year ago
Zarbee's Naturals Children's Cough Syrup + Mucus Nighttime, Grape I been seeing this and wondering if it really does work beings it has honey in it?
Rachel G. • 2 months ago
We use the one that’s for infants. There is no honey in it. Make sure it’s the right one. It works really well for my son