ZarBee's All-Natural Children's Cough Syrup

Safe and Effective for Children 12 Months + Soothes sore throats Immune boosting formulation* Pediatrician recommended 100% Drug-Free Dietary Supplement Natural Cherry Flavor Made From Pure Honey Safe + Effective As a pediatrician and a father, Dr. Zak Zarbock found it frustrating when he wasn t able to offer any relief for his young patients with a cough. So, he set out to create a safe, effective and natural remedy that he could feel good about recommending. Dr. Zarbock s research led him to the amazing benefits of honey with its natural cough suppressing and immune boosting power. Made with a unique blend of antioxidant-rich dark honeys, and fortified with Vitamin C and Zinc, ZarBee s Cough Syrup is a proven and safe solution to naturally soothe your child s cough. Why Honey? Honey has been used as a safe remedy for ages. With its special blend of antioxidant-rich

Can someone recommend a good kids cough medicine that works and doesn’t taste horrible ?
Is this product okay for people with allergies?
How good is this product?
Start your review of ZarBee's All-Natural Children's Cough Syrup!
Product Highlights
But it works fast and keeps the cough away.in reviews
This product tastes great & really helps with coughs.in reviews
this is really good I give it to my daughter every time she gets sick.in reviews
This product works very well on both my kids.in reviews
Emely A.
Las Vegas, NV
ZarBee's All-Natural Children's Cough Syrup uploaded by Emely A.
Always use this for my baby! Helps so much also doesn’t have a nasty after taste so she can swallow it easy. Very good and a plus since it’s natural. Not to mention so affordable , about $7 at a local drug store.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Not sure this product actually helped my sons cough but at the age of 12 months there is not much you can give your kid. He liked the taste of it and would have no issues swallowing it.
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This honey in medicine without prescription is very good, apart from that it has a rich flavor that makes it easier for babies to drink it, it is very good to calm your baby's cough.
Kelsey P.
East Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We use this frequently! I️t works wonders for our little ones. You can’t give little ones cough meds and this works and is safe. I️t is effective. Our kids don’t mind the taste. I️ would recommend I️t!
Rachel G.
I love this cough syrup for both my kids and me. There are hardly any medicines that kids can take these days and even if they did they don't work well. This honey medicine coats the throat and helps with throat soreness and dryness as well as coughing. Honey is a natural medicine that will boost immune system.amd help heal. Safe and effective.
Sergine L.
Kissimmee, FL
Absolutely love it!!! It works very well. Just a little too sweet for my liking though
shantell T.
Granada Hills, CA
My nephew loves his medicine cause it tastes good to him! I always get it at Costco cause it has the bundle of day and night. I always make sure we have this in the house just in case god caught starts
Shelby H.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Target
I bought this for my son because he had a really bad cough and I was willing to try anything to give him some relief. But then when his doctor told me that it’s not fda approved and they could literally put anything they want in there I was disgusting. I immediately threw it away and would never use it again
Nicole B.
Clearwater, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this brand, love the natural ingredients, tastes great but the bottle itself doesn't last that long, you have to throw away whatever you don't use & I really hate to throw out product but overall, it did help to soothe her throat & cough, naturally!!! I would def recommend to others!!!
HEATHER C.
Freeport, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
My daughter recently had tubes put in her ear due to fluids backed up in her ears! Before that day, I would give her ZarBee's All-Natural Children's Cough Syrup to help drain and smooth her cough. Been using it for a while
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa F.
Herminie, PA
il y a 3 ans
Zarbee's Children's Nighttime Sinus & Respiratory Support* Syrup I been seeing this and wondering if it really does work beings it has honey in it?
Lillian L. il y a un an
Honey works well as it coats the throat.