Zarbee's 96% Honey Cough Soothers + Mucus*

When you need to soothe your throat, you can feel better knowing our special blend of honey and natural flavors with ivy leaf extract will help soothe your cough and clear mucus when coughing.*

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zarbee's 96% Honey Cough Soothers + Mucus*!
Nicte V.
Moncure, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Zarbee's 96% Honey Cough Soothers + Mucus* uploaded by Nicte V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
They are very good capsules, it helped me and my husband when we contracted COVID, this one helped us a lot and the syrup I recommend 100
LaQuintta M.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great safe cough drop for kids. My kid loves it and thinks it’s candy. I tried one myself to check the flavor and it’s a great light honey taste. Perfect for children and helped my son sleep!
Nikki W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These really are so soothing! I love the combination of lemon, honey, and menthol. I did notice that this particular flavor seemed to be a little hard to get out of the package, but that was only a minor inconvenience.
Pauline H.
Burbank, CA
Highly highly highly recommend these lozenges! They’re are an immediate throat soother. I have allergy coughs during the winter season and this helps with it.
Karina M.
Glendale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Zarbees makes one of the best throat lozenges. They are so tasty and non medicinal in flavor. The honey ones taste like honey and are so soothing on the throat. They are few in ingredients so you know what's going in your body. I recommend to everyone.
Laura B.
New Orleans, LA
I really like these. Very soothing. Not sure how effective they are with mucus, if you have alot of mucus that is. I prefer these to any other cough drops due to the ingredients. Just wish they weren’t as pricy.
Melissa F.
Johnstown, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't use cough or cold medications. I've never had one help. Besides the prescription strength ones with the name Pearl in the name of the capsules. I had to choose one and due to the honey this would be the best choice to me. I honestly believe cough medicines are junk. Tea and honey work better.
Vanessa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,272 reviews
very good product of execlente quality, I have had a very good experience with this product it fulfills the foundries that it promises

Looking for your answer?