Do you like to buy in this store?
Is zara your favorite store?
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Start your review of Zara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
they have good quality items, the prices are a little expensive at some things but, otherwise, things like shoes have very good prices because they are good quality shoes.in reviews
their clothes shoes and accessories are amazing i find they have great quality for affordable prizes and they have many styles to choose.in reviews
Whenever i stop by Zara i always find so many things i want to buy because they have some of the nicest clothing in the greatest quality however their items can be quite pricey.in reviews
This store is an upscale forever 21. you can get some really cute things here, but just like forever 21, it's either a hit or miss.in reviews
I find it can be a bit pricey, but the clothes are pretty good quality and they often have some unique pieces, very on trend. in reviews
Messina W.
Silver Spring, MD
Zara uploaded by Messina W.
Check out this 2 piece floral pants set I got from Zara. So stylish and comfortable. I received so many compliments on this outfit.
Brenda P.
Canoga Park, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Zara uploaded by Brenda P.
Zara uploaded by Brenda P.
Zara custom hoodie for kids! Love it, super cute and affordable. He gets complements on it every time.
Monica G.
Hamden, CT
Zara uploaded by Monica G.
Zara uploaded by Monica G.
Love this perfume it’s warm and spicy and so cute smell the price is affordable and stay long
Luana W.
Malden, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Zara uploaded by Luana W.
Great collections, colors and models well of a soft classic style, with interesting variations of colors and shapes. Great workmanship, fabric, the price could be better. Beautiful stores and diversity.
Tamari A.
Wilmington, DE
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Zara uploaded by Tamari A.
The Great company with high quality of clothing. There are so many products to look at and very affordable prices especially on sales.
Anastasiya B.
Iselin, NJ
Zara uploaded by Anastasiya B.
Zara uploaded by Anastasiya B.
Zara is one of my favorite stores . I never can choose anything in store because I hate waiting in line to fitting room . I prefer buy online . Half of my clothes are from Zara . I love their jeans , dresses and blazers . Great choice is to buy basic clothes somewhere else and accent clothes in Zara. Prices are so so . I usually buy everything where there is a sale . Good thing is to subscribe to Zara so you will get email notification when sale is coming . Zara P.s yellow blazer , jeans and sweater are all from Zara
Sierra F.
Raleigh
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Zara uploaded by Sierra F.
Zara is a very loved brand among Gen Z and I see why! It’s pretty affordable and they’re always coming out with new styles. I feel like Zara UK gets better styles then the US lol but overall, I enjoy how they play with color and different trends in their clothes.
Bruni S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Zara uploaded by Bruni S.
Zara is my number one go to for in person shopping. Their sizes to vary so I would always suggest trying an item on before purchasing!
B. P.
Elmhurst, NY
Zara uploaded by B. P.
Wide leg full length jeans 👖 I liked this pants very much from Zara. Whenever I go to buy it I find my size out of stock and finally I found it when I put it on, I like it. Even its quality is superb In clothing it gives you a sophisticated look 👌
Leyla H.
Kissimmee, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Zara uploaded by Leyla H.
I love Zara!! Is my go to when I need any outfit! I really live the style and merchandise they have! So trendy and easy to combine with other pieces! Love it!! Top and jeans are from Zara! Have you ever purchased something from Zara?

204 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...