Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Zara

BY ZARA #3 in Clothing Stores & Brands

4.4 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars62%
  • 4 Stars27%
  • 3 Stars8%
  • 2 Stars1%
  • 1 Star1%
4.49 / 5 based on 10,730 Reviews

Top Questions See all 84 Q&A

  • This place looks so pricey! What's the best thing to get here?5 Answers
  • Do you have many Zara stores near you, or do you shop online becaus...98 Answers
  • What do you normally buy from here?3 Answers
Zara
Zara
Reviews (10730)
Q&A (84)
Media (272)
Leave a Review
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
  • "they have good quality items, the prices are a little expensive at some things but, otherwise, things like shoes have very good prices because they are good quality shoes." in 42 reviews
  • "their clothes shoes and accessories are amazing i find they have great quality for affordable prizes and they have many styles to choose." in 32 reviews
  • "Whenever i stop by Zara i always find so many things i want to buy because they have some of the nicest clothing in the greatest quality however their items can be quite pricey." in 27 reviews
  • "This store is an upscale forever 21. you can get some really cute things here, but just like forever 21, it's either a hit or miss." in 21 reviews
  • "I'm not sure if they have any stores here in america but i love there clothing it's trendy and good quality fabric they are a little pricey but it worth because there quality last for along time " in 14 reviews
Anaisa C.
Anaisa C.
Miami, FL
244 reviews
No soy un fan de la moda rápida en general (ya que es una forma derrochadora y explotador de la realización de negocios). Por lo general no lo compre a menos que lo encuentro de segunda mano (pero en muchos casos, artículos de moda, una vez que sea rápido en las tiendas de segunda mano, que no están en buena forma, porque no están muy bien hechas).

Dicho esto, Zara tiene algo de la mejor calidad que he visto de todos los minoristas de moda rápida (que no siempre ya es decir mucho), así que hay algo bueno que decir. La razón principal por la que no soy un gran fan de Zara (además de que sea la moda rápida) se debe a que, siendo muy pequeña, no me gusta mucho el ajuste de una gran cantidad de sus cosas. Siento que muchos de los cortes excesivamente de moda y estilos son adecuados para los tipos más alto cuerpo, modelesque normalmente se ve en la pista. El calibrado es incompatible también, y es una de las pocas tiendas en el centro comercial donde a veces debe colocar un extra grande (y no considero a mí mismo como "extra grande" ... me pongo un 10!).

También piensan que la ropa es un poco caro para lo que obtienes. Yo prefiero pagar un poco más y conseguir una calidad mucho mejor que soportará mucho mejor con el tiempo.
daniela g.
daniela g.
Winter Garden, FL
101 reviews
Recibí una hermosa capa de doble cara para mi cumpleaños de Zara. Un lado es una chaqueta del puffer en un color amarillo hermoso de la mostaza, el otro un material de la parka en azul marino. Viene con una capucha reversible grande con un ajuste de piel desmontable. La chaqueta es de aproximadamente la longitud de la rodilla y grande para el otoño y el invierno cuando la temperatura baja, el lado acolchado te mantiene caliente cuando dentro de la chaqueta, la mayor parte del tiempo sólo mantener una camiseta debajo como el relleno es suficiente calor para clima frío escocés. Recientemente he notado que hacen esta chaqueta en un kaki / crema combo demasiado y han comenzado a ahorrar para añadir esta chaqueta a mi creciente colección. A pesar de que es costoso sin duda va a durar muchos años y puede ser fácilmente borrado para mantenerlo mirando a estrenar, recomendaría encarecidamente a cualquiera que busque una buena chaqueta de invierno durante muchos años por venir
Danny M.
Danny M.
Miami, FL
44 reviews
When I have to attend a work meeting or a family celebration or friends, I look for clothes that make me feel in agreement with the moment, which is why I always go to Zara stores. For the day of the defense of my thesis for the graduation of political science graduate I went to Zara and buy the jacket and the dress that will see in the photographs that I will upload. That day I felt great and very safe because I know that I looked very good. Being able to get what I want and how I want it in a clothing store means a lot to me and Zara has met my expectations regarding clothes for special activities.
Anne V.
Anne V.
Boston, MA
20 reviews
I love Zara for fast fashion on a budget! The only reason I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 is that without fail the fitting rooms have the WORST lighting and it's the strangest thing. In every Zara I've been in it's been a problem. Now I just buy from Zara online since they make returns really easy and I love everything I've gotten. I suggest researching what they have each season on fashion blogs, since they have so much that it can be a little overwhelming. I love that they have casual items and pieces that I am comfortable wearing to a business casual office.
Rahiel M.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX
133 reviews
I love Zara's styles and to be specific their leggings!!! What I don't like is their quality. Zara has by far the cutest clothes but the worst quality. It's actually kind of sad, I admit I still shop there even though I know the quality sucks but the styles are hard to find. I love European fashion and they bring in some styles that are hard to find elsewhere. I wish they would make their quality better. It would still be worth it if they had to increase the prices but at least I would know I will be paying something that will last more than a few months/washes.
Madee M.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
248 reviews
I am a medium fan of Zara. I really want to love them but there are a few major flaws I cannot get past.
Zara clothing is not the most well made clothing. Generally I can try on three pairs of the same pants in the same size and all three will fit me differently. This is true for other items as well. This issue can be frustrating in the store but if you know before hand it is easily resolved. If you are ordering something online you are taking a risk for sure.

I do love the style of clothing they produce I just don't trust them ever time.
Amelia V.
Amelia V.
Miami, FL
67 reviews
I live close to a very large branch of zara but buy online partly because of the huge selection then get it delivered to my local branch which is free.

I've done this countless times as with so many commitments it's perfect for me and the service has been smooth every time.

At they're less busy times I've had my pickup notification in 24hrs letting me know my items are in-store. On the few occasions that i had to return I used the courier service which was also free and had no problems with the booking or the refund process.
Jeannie K.
Jeannie K.
Amarillo, TX
84 reviews
This store is perfect. Great quality clothing, not too expensive, everything fits just right too. They have different styles, the store is very manageable, it's not overwhelmingly filled with clothes. The store I went to was cool, they had some of the same stuff In opposite sides of the store which made it easier to shop. Placement of everything was just very neat and makes it easier to shop. The variety of styles are awesome, mixing and matching is easy with whatever you choose. One of my favorite stores.
Heather P.
Heather P.
38 reviews
Zara is absolutely amazing! If you love fashion but don't want to/can't spend a ton of money then Zara is awesome for you. They have a great mix of trendy pieces and staples and their clothes are really great quality! Some items from them can be a bit pricier depending on what they are but for the most part, Zara's price points are pretty decent. Their shipping is super fast too. I always receive my package within 2 days of ordering from them using standard shipping! I will always be a devoted Zara lover!
Diana P.
Diana P.
Chicago, IL
80 reviews
They have great quality items with up to date styles. Their items can get a bit pricey, but you pay for the great quality and current trends. Their basics are my favorite because they are endless and can be paired with anything. Many of the pieces are staples that you are dress up or down or mix in with other Zara clothing. My favorite Zara item is a leather jacket I have had for 8 years. It's truly timeless because of the classic, clean lines Zara seems to always strive for.
Angelique D.
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
70 reviews
Do you have many Zara stores near you, or do you shop online because they are scarce?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
199 reviews
How are their pricing in store?
Neyi g.
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
206 reviews
Do you think their prizes are expensive or cheap?
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT
140 reviews
Is this like a high end H&M?
Tequila C.
Tequila C.
258 reviews
Are the clothes affordable and good quality ?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us