Is trafaluc Zara’s sister brand like Victoria secret is to pink?
Adidas Calzas ORIGINALS Trifolio ? [product:adidas-calzas-originals-trifolio]
DooEs this brand have clothes that will fit well for a thin person who is pregnant but not showing much? ?
Start your review of Zara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
they have good quality items, the prices are a little expensive at some things but, otherwise, things like shoes have very good prices because they are good quality shoes.in reviews
their clothes shoes and accessories are amazing i find they have great quality for affordable prizes and they have many styles to choose.in reviews
Whenever i stop by Zara i always find so many things i want to buy because they have some of the nicest clothing in the greatest quality however their items can be quite pricey.in reviews
This store is an upscale forever 21. you can get some really cute things here, but just like forever 21, it's either a hit or miss.in reviews
I find it can be a bit pricey, but the clothes are pretty good quality and they often have some unique pieces, very on trend. in reviews
Addic. B.
Elmhurst, NY
Zara uploaded by Addic. B.
Wide leg full length jeans 👖 I liked this pants very much from Zara. Whenever I go to buy it I find my size out of stock and finally I found it when I put it on, I like it. Even its quality is superb In clothing it gives you a sophisticated look 👌
Lauren Y.
Ashburn, VA
Zara uploaded by Lauren Y.
I WOULD DIE IN THESE JEANS. Literally so obsessed, they’re so flattering on any body type and the color choices are always so cute and on trend. I recommend high waisted flares or straight leg! Get to Zara now!!!
Alliaha K.
Zara uploaded by Alliaha K.
I love this shoe from zara! They fit so perfect on and it very comfortable on too. I can have them on all day long. I love Zara they have the best stuff. #Fashionista #shoe
Franchesca S.
Bronx, NY
Zara uploaded by Franchesca S.
Love their clothing for kids ... affordable and stylish got this cute outfit for my little man Zara
Alexandrea P.
Byron, CA
Zara uploaded by Alexandrea P.
Zara is by far one of my favorite stores when it comes to affordable and good quality fashion pieces. This denim jacket I’m wearing is from Zara, and it has became a staple in my closet. #zara #influenster #f4f
Michelle Q.
Belle Mead, NJ
Zara uploaded by Michelle Q.
literally my fav store right now. always has some amazing steals and SUPER amazing quality things. i would improve shipping speeds a little but the clothes always get the job done :) i get clothes from here for so many occasions.
AnaJane I.
Johns Creek, GA
Zara uploaded by AnaJane I.
I LOVE zara, I’m so sad most stores won’t be opened due to corona virus :/ but this store has my heart, the price you pay for the quality of clothes they sell is phenomenal! Great deal here, seriously! I definitely will be coming back and getting more pieces for my outfits!
Cinque C.
Zara uploaded by Cinque C.
Had the pleasure of shopping at both the Zara stores in Barcelona and Chicago. While the stores in Barcelona are superior (of course), the clothes remain consistently trendy and nice. Pictured are some clear mules I bought in Barcelona. #heels #shoes
Maria D.
Jacksonville, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Zara uploaded by Maria D.
After my first fragrance from Zara, Deep Garden, was a success, blind buy too; I wanted to try others. See what I've been missing and four perfumes now I am honestly impressed at both the quality and the price of these fragrances. Had I known this before this kid would not have spent so much money on Victoria's Secret body mists or designer perfumes. I guess I've reached an age where if it smells good and I love it I don't care about brands or price point but isn't it crazy to have an expensive perfume in the very back of the drawer and a $20 dollar jewel sitting in the front row?! This review is for my favorite out of the three. Femme Summer from 2021. The bottle is beautiful and strong. The scent? Something I've paid a hundred dollars for and it hasn't been as good. Yes, Gucci Bloom. I said it.Femme Summer smells like fancy lilacs enveloped in a delicate citrus breeze that is both fresh and sweet at the same time thanks to the gorgeous vanilla painting the notes bright and sunny. Now in the website there is no mention of lilac. It says jasmine and I don't mind jasmine, I prefer tuberose and gardenia but nevertheless, I smell lilacs. I love white florals. Especially the modern white floral that doesn't smell like a dusty old thing your grandma used to wear. This one I would wear during the day. A bright sunny day to have an adventure, not to do chores, go grocery shopping or anything like that. But one where I'll get all pretty and go somewhere to eat, drive motorcycle, fall in love.
Crystal M.
Rialto, CA
Zara uploaded by Crystal M.
All there clothes is great but what I like most is that they have perfumes and colognes for little kids so when I my son was about 3 I decided to get him his own cologne and it smells great not like an adults but a nice natural sent that’s light but still powerful. I can’t wait to get one for my daughter.

188 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yasmina E.
wilma P.
San Diego , CA
il y a 5 mois
Amreen N. il y a 4 mois
It’s usually a week for me!