BY ZARA #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Zara
  • "they have good quality items, the prices are a little expensive at some things but, otherwise, things like shoes have very good prices because they are good quality shoes." in 42 reviews
  • "their clothes shoes and accessories are amazing i find they have great quality for affordable prizes and they have many styles to choose." in 32 reviews
  • "Whenever i stop by Zara i always find so many things i want to buy because they have some of the nicest clothing in the greatest quality however their items can be quite pricey." in 27 reviews
  • "This store is an upscale forever 21. you can get some really cute things here, but just like forever 21, it's either a hit or miss." in 21 reviews
  • "I find it can be a bit pricey, but the clothes are pretty good quality and they often have some unique pieces, very on trend. " in 14 reviews
Michelle A.
Columbia, MD
I discovered ZARA in Bologna, Italy and was very pleasantly surprised at their pricing and their fashion forward cutting edge merchandise.  I was even more thrilled to find that you can order online and that they are in the US.   But when I tried to call my local ZARA in Annapolis, MD  they either did not answer the phone or took so long I literally called another store to see if they were even open.   That should have been a clue, because when I ordered some shoes online that were featured in O Magazine I decided to save money on shipping and pick them up at the store.  On the plus side, they held my items well after Christmas vacation when I was away.  On the down side the lines in both sides of the store were very long and never seemed to move.  In addition the store was TORN UP!!   Lots of young store staff who seemed to know nothing.  I finally found one guy who gave me my shoes and was very cordial, but the women waiting in lines upwards of 30 minutes plus were seething with rage.  My shoes were gorgeous and fit well.  My recommendation is order online and return them if they don't fit, but give yourself time.
Hina s.
Leawood, KS
I can not say enough good things about my favorite brand @zara . The brand is on top of the trends . Beautiful clothes, jewelry and shoes. I even buy my kids clothing from there . Prices are very affordable and the quality is great as well.
My only issue is sizing. As we don’t have a local Zara in Kansas City so i usually shop online unless i am traveling , then i make sure to visit the store.The sizing is not very consistent so i had to exchange my clothes a few times but the good part is that their return and exchange policy is very convenient and easy. So it made exchanging a breeze.
Overall a great high fashion store for uber stylish people ✨
Wearing Zara sweater in the pic!
Allison G.

Zara customer servce does not even pretend to resolve issues. I
strongly recommend against buying a Zara gift card, or allowing them to
transfer the balance of a return to one of their cards. I tried to use my
card for the first time today and it came up as invalid on their
"activate card" site. I first tried to resolve this issue through
chat. The customer service person told me they couldn't help me and that I
needed to call customer service. I called customer service and spoke to
Lorenzo who told me this was an in-store issue and that I would need to call
the store. I asked to speak to a manager, and he told me he is the manager
and that I would need to call Corporate in order to file a higher complaint,
but he would not give me the phone number. I called Corporate and spoke to
Jessie, who told me I need to call customer service for any complaints. When
I told her that Lorenzo said I had to call Corporate, Jessie said that she
couldn't imagine why he would have said that as only customer service can
handle complaints. Is this honestly how Zara runs its business? I am amazed
at the run around I just received and still no sign of resolving my issues
anywhere in sight.

Yessenia L.
Even though I love Zara's shoes and clothing, I'll forever complain that they don't have a petite section, like, hello? I'm a 5 feet minion, with amazon personality? so everytime I look at Zara's stuff I have to meticulously measure from corner to corner the piece, and imagine it will fit cutely decent although big, I'm talking about tops... I've never bought bottoms from Zara, again, I'm a couch potato, and getting to a taylor, and fixing clothing would cost me around 2 episodes of my netflix shows.. and I cant really afford that. All in all, YYYAAaasss to shoes... so so the tops.... but buttoms are a FOG no !!
Esha P.
gra
This brand has a very specific style of clothing which is casual. Some sections in the store are very affordable compared to others which are more expensive. The jeans in this store or very small sized for a normal human being to fit into, but they do look very nice. I love the style of this store, its very European!! The clothing can be put together to create a fancy outfit out of casual clothes. There are nice bomber jackets and shoes in the store. It’s very up to date with the latest trends and fashion. The purses are remarkable and actually look very expensive.
Éira H.
Newmarket, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I've had some good luck with Zara, but often feel like a lot of their stuff is unwearable or too hard to pair. Their basics are what I purchase and love. I've had no issues with online purchase, exchanges, or returns. I would recommend to others, but advise to try on before purchase as their stuff sometimes doesn't fit correctly even in the appropriate size. They also have crazy markdowns on sales which I love!
Liz B.
San Francisco, CA
I absolutely love Zara and am a loyal shopper. They are always so on trend and even ahead of the trends, with fashion forward styles inspired by runway fashion. Their prices and quality are excellent. The only complaint that I have is that the in store experience is sub par. The employees are usually not friendly and move very slowly when checking you out. Lines are always long for the registers and dressing rooms and sometimes I feel like this is on purpose. This doesn’t stop me from shopping there.
Jose M.
Sacramento , CA
Zara has been my ultimate favorite store to shop at. Zara usually has really nice signature fashion pieces that are not seen anywhere. The only thing is that they are not very customer service incline but I really don’t mind that since I like to be left alone to make my own decisions. Overall Zara has great fashion great prices and really good quality.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Love shopping at Zara they have all the latest and cutest trendy clothing / shoes. For the price the quality is very good except for some occasional pieces. For the most part everything they have is at a good price some price tags may be a little high on some things but they have so many other pieces for an affordable price.
Shannon💋 W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Zara is one of my top favorite more upscale stores. Whenever I can I shop here. They have so many bomb clothing items that are different from the average stuff. You can find stuff at this store that you won’t find anywhere else or that other people won’t have. I think my favorite things if there’s is there fall and winter collection and their jackets. Some of there things can get pricey but that’s because it’s such good quality. I definitely recommend this store to everyone!
Angelique D.
Syracuse, NY
Do you have many Zara stores near you, or do you shop online because they are scarce?
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
Do you think their prizes are expensive or cheap?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How are their pricing in store?
Tequila C.
Are the clothes affordable and good quality ?
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Is this like a high end H&M?