BY ZARA #7 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Zara
  • "they have good quality items, the prices are a little expensive at some things but, otherwise, things like shoes have very good prices because they are good quality shoes." in 42 reviews
  • "their clothes shoes and accessories are amazing i find they have great quality for affordable prizes and they have many styles to choose." in 32 reviews
  • "Whenever i stop by Zara i always find so many things i want to buy because they have some of the nicest clothing in the greatest quality however their items can be quite pricey." in 27 reviews
  • "This store is an upscale forever 21. you can get some really cute things here, but just like forever 21, it's either a hit or miss." in 21 reviews
  • "I find it can be a bit pricey, but the clothes are pretty good quality and they often have some unique pieces, very on trend. " in 14 reviews
Michelle A.
Columbia, MD
I discovered ZARA in Bologna, Italy and was very pleasantly surprised at their pricing and their fashion forward cutting edge merchandise.  I was even more thrilled to find that you can order online and that they are in the US.   But when I tried to call my local ZARA in Annapolis, MD  they either did not answer the phone or took so long I literally called another store to see if they were even open.   That should have been a clue, because when I ordered some shoes online that were featured in O Magazine I decided to save money on shipping and pick them up at the store.  On the plus side, they held my items well after Christmas vacation when I was away.  On the down side the lines in both sides of the store were very long and never seemed to move.  In addition the store was TORN UP!!   Lots of young store staff who seemed to know nothing.  I finally found one guy who gave me my shoes and was very cordial, but the women waiting in lines upwards of 30 minutes plus were seething with rage.  My shoes were gorgeous and fit well.  My recommendation is order online and return them if they don't fit, but give yourself time.
Allison G.

Zara customer servce does not even pretend to resolve issues. I
strongly recommend against buying a Zara gift card, or allowing them to
transfer the balance of a return to one of their cards. I tried to use my
card for the first time today and it came up as invalid on their
"activate card" site. I first tried to resolve this issue through
chat. The customer service person told me they couldn't help me and that I
needed to call customer service. I called customer service and spoke to
Lorenzo who told me this was an in-store issue and that I would need to call
the store. I asked to speak to a manager, and he told me he is the manager
and that I would need to call Corporate in order to file a higher complaint,
but he would not give me the phone number. I called Corporate and spoke to
Jessie, who told me I need to call customer service for any complaints. When
I told her that Lorenzo said I had to call Corporate, Jessie said that she
couldn't imagine why he would have said that as only customer service can
handle complaints. Is this honestly how Zara runs its business? I am amazed
at the run around I just received and still no sign of resolving my issues
anywhere in sight.

Candace H.
Diamond Bar, CA
I’m so emotionally torn. I love Zara. I love that they’re really great in trend, and not too insane on the bank. I think they do a really great job of offering pieces that are really cool and that you just can’t find anywhere else. Having said that, Zara is “fast fashion” and for many of the pieces, the quality shows. Again, because they’re not insanely priced, I don’t kind I️t as much. But I will say that i do find a lot of Ins consistency in their pricing which is really confusing at times - but at the end of the day I’ll still shop there because they have the items i want and can’t find anywhere else. Also, the customer service is sub-par and sometimes a REAL deterrent.
Solena H.
Garden City, UT
I Love everything from Zara, you can get casual wear and high fashion items also. The store is easy to find things that you need and everyone I you am able to find a great deal. Somethings are pricier but the quality is there so it’s so worth it. I Love Love Love everything in this store. I haven’t shopped online yet but I intend to do so soon. Every item is stellar and my husband always finds great items do from casual attire to business attire. They even have kids clothes so you can find something for everyone.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Love shopping at Zara they have all the latest and cutest trendy clothing / shoes. For the price the quality is very good except for some occasional pieces. For the most part everything they have is at a good price some price tags may be a little high on some things but they have so many other pieces for an affordable price.
Wendy R.
Providence, RI
I love Zara. I'm not going to pretend the clothes last forever, but they also don't really claim to. Their designs are original but also trendy, so it's a great way to get stuff that is kind of unique but also looks like it might be high end/designer, without paying a ton. Personally I don't feel like I need those types of clothes to last, because they aren't basics that I'll wear forever. So Zara is kind of perfect for me.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Very clean cut clothes. Can be pricey but is good for certain occasions. It’s great when things go on sale. Rarely do they ever have coupons for their store or site. However I love their style it’s edgy and classy. And I love the choice of fabric it’s always new patterns (unlike other stores who keep using the same fabric just different cuts) . Beautiful clothes and I love their catalogs their models are always beautiful
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I love ZARA! Even though some things are pricey, the quality of most things is amazing and lasts me a long time. I haven't really bought something from ZARA that hasn't lasted me for years! They are especially amazing when they have end of season sales, which I literally go crazy at lol :) I think my favorite thing ZARA makes are the coats and jackets. They are all super nice and look much more expensive than they are!
Katie G.
Valparaiso, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Zara is great... for statement pieces that you don't mind dishing out a chunk of change for. I love some of my Zara pieces that I got on sale, but inevitably, it all goes out of style at some point. The prices are high for pieces that you can't wear everyday like staples. I would recommend going to Forever 21 for statement pieces, however, Zara's stuff looks more high quality than Forever 21.
Pooja K.
New Jersey
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I will always prefer ZARA for some long lasting basics! The stuff they have are great for playing around & experimental. Suitable to wear as is or glam it up or even tone it down. How often do we get to do all the with our closet. Got a back pack recently & my friends still are looking it up for themselves. Always remember, here you don’t get a second chance that often. Grab it when you love it.
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
Do you have many Zara stores near you, or do you shop online because they are scarce?
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
Do you think their prizes are expensive or cheap?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How are their pricing in store?
Tequila C.
Are the clothes affordable and good quality ?
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Is this like a high end H&M?