BY ZAQ.COM

From the Manufacturer: Shaped like one of the ancient pyramids of Egypt, the Noor brings the majesty and mystery of the first wonder of the ancient world into your home or workspace. The Noor releases enchanting aromas from atop the pyramid while LED lights add mystique to the ambiance. Made of plastic in a zen and contemporary triangular shape, the Noor introduces enchantment, intrigue, and modern style to any room. see more...

• I'm new to essential oils and am thinking about getting a diffuse...1 Answers
  • I'm considering purchasing an oil diffuser but I was wondering if...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good essential oil diffuser! Do... Be the first to answer!
Gina G.
This little diffuser was a great buy! With just a few drops of the essential oil of your choice, fills the entire room - several rooms actually - with beautiful, natural scent. The cool most is super fine and doesn't condense on the surfaces around the diffuser. I also love that this lights up and cycles through different colors. Or you can also stop it on your favorite color. Runs for about 3 hrs and shuts off automatically. I love to run it before bed to relax and unwind wit some lavender oil.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
For what this diffuser cost me, it's been good to me. It's a good value. My biggest complaint is that even with the light set to off, it still glows blue. I like to run it at night but it's so bright while I'm trying to sleep.
Lacy L.
Pflugerville, TX
I love this diffuser! It is easy to use, the light settings are fun, and using my essential oils in it makes the whole house smell great.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
I'm considering purchasing an oil diffuser but I was wondering if it left any condensation or oily/greasy/powdery substance on the surfaces of things?
Tina H.
I'm new to essential oils and am thinking about getting a diffuser. Would this type of diffuser be recommended for use in homes with small children and pets?
Chelsea B.
I'm looking for a good essential oil diffuser! Do you like this one? Or would you recommend another brand?